My experience (new user)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Nudestar

My experience (new user)

Post by Nudestar »

Helle overyone,

I'm new here and want to share my story becauce y recently rediscovered my talent :)

I'm from NL and 24 years old right now. at a age of 11 y fist dircovered that i acualy could lick the tip of my cock. So i did this only a few times and then i forgot about it ( i whas to yound and had no sexual intersts) When a had te age of 18 i remebered this period and it tuned me on.y tried to suck it again and suprisingly after a few tries in could again lick the tip :shock: Again did this a few times and forgot about it.

Now for the 3rd time i got itrested in sucking my own cock 3 days back i started again. After a few tries and 30min futher a finaly after years i tasted my cock again and damm its nice! Today i tried again and at the and of this session (40/50 min) i acuatly sucked almost the whole tip!!! At the and i camr in.my mouth andaroma no drop whas spilled and i liked it :oops: i did many of self facials past years but i didn't like it. Not the taste, not the facial itself. But cumming whil selfsuck i experianced as YUMMY!!.

I hope i can make .progress so i can BJ myself in futere.

Greetingzzz from.Holland

belgian

Re: My experience (new user)

Post by belgian »

all we need !share pics or vids anytime
cheers from belgium

aleingang69

Re: My experience (new user)

Post by aleingang69 »

You're a lucky man to make such quick progress - let us know how it goes for you!