Looking for an older, and experienced selfsucker

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

QuadrupleU

Looking for an older, and experienced selfsucker

Post by QuadrupleU »

I have been selfsucking for awhile. Started in my teens and have consistently been getting a solid 7-9 inches deep since then. In my late 20’s now. I love doing it and would love even more to continue. Wondering if there were any guys with advice, or very specific techniques, to keep this special and rare ability as I get older! Would really appreciate the help and advice!

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Looking for an older, and experienced selfsucker

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

7-9 inches deeeep????? - - PICTURES PLEEEAASE!!!!! - many of us can learn from YOU!!!

QuadrupleU

Post by QuadrupleU »

Well all I can say is practice makes perfect! Just gotta diligently work at it and get there lol there’s no secret. But I would really like some advice on anything that would help me maintain the ability as I get older. Look forward to hearing from anyone who could help.

gebro

Post by gebro »

7-9 inches!! How many inches have you got there? Asking for a friend. :D

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Just carry on doing what your doing , I started at 50 so I think a generally healthy lifestyle and keep sucking should do it , I do remember touching the tip of my cock with my tongue when I was about 14 but forgot all about it marriage and sex life taking care of that , making some half hearted pathetic attempts at various times through the years and thinking it was impossible , if only I had tried harder ,it was yoga that was the spring board to success finding I could get some difficult positions easily I began to think selfsucking was possible and I was so RIGHT ,I could do more had I been younger ,my endurance isn't as good as when younger ,its how long you can keep going on any one session that's the limit , so you can rest easy enjoy while your young and just keep on selfing age isn't going to stop you .
Last edited by variousandy on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QuadrupleU

Post by QuadrupleU »

I’m a bit over 9”

And thank you for the advice, I don’t plan on stopping with my yoga and stretching anytime soon. Was just curious if there was anything specific or helpful the older selfsuckers realized they needed after many years doing it! Thank you again!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

seconding what andy says...just keep at it. i really think that "just doing it" is the best way to keep up your flexibility and stay in selfsucking shape. if you find it getting harder to do, look at what has changed in your lifestyle recently and see if you can do anything about it.

QuadrupleU

Post by QuadrupleU »

Nothing has changed yet! Still getting deep, and will stuck to it as you guys have suggested. Thanks for your advice guys!

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Your a lucky guy having 9 inch plus to play with are you quite wide too it must be a mouth full ,I am 7inchs and 2 inch wide and getting 2.5 to 3 inch's of mine in and my mouth feels full ,never had it to the back of my mouth yet but you never know ,I think in some ways when you get older you can focus on selfsuck easier because most of us are in some sort of relationship and the sexual demands from your partner probably get less witch is were I am ,so you can indulge all you like .

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Just keep doing it and most importantly keep the weight off. I found in late summer when my winter weight is off, I always reach new heights. Currently can go balls deep on my 7.5" and no problems breathing whatsoever. A good stretch sequence and I can face fuck myself.

Happy Selfing :))

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

just keep making love to yourself
Attachments
tumblr_oz956yoB6u1swvrboo1_500.gif
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: