Streching diferent parts of the back

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

variousandy

Streching diferent parts of the back

Post by variousandy »

Has anyone else had this problem were I can focus on the upper part of my back and at different times focus on the lower back each time the focus can feel intense and big gains in the stretch but the other part that isn't in focus looses out the end result is same depth , its like there is a continuous sinew/tendon running down the length of the back and will only allow so much movement and no more if only I could get top and bottom at the same time I might be on to something , also I have noticed it affects the angle concentrating on lower back is a much better angle for greater intensity and ecstasy which is amazing ,but I cannot seen to come like this , focusing on upper back not so intense but I can come easy ,very odd ,still the best sport ever invented though .

selfsu

Re: Streching diferent parts of the back

Post by selfsu »

I use a fat adjustable strap of webbing looped tight around my butt and shoulders to hold the tightest C position I can maintain, then focus on the whole back while I don't have to worry about holding the stretch. Major milestones happened when I started doing this

igodownonme

Re: Streching diferent parts of the back

Post by igodownonme »

You got that right! Best sport in the world. I've been at it for 15 plus years, regular yoga, healthy food. For awhile, I could get half to 3/4 of my dick in my mouth, but for some reason, my body just seemed to stiffen up. Busy life demanded more of my 'free' time for myself, so my frequency dropped to once every week or 2, sometimes trying to do a quicky in the bathroom. Anyway, I'm actually getting more flexible by doing thoracic exercises, yogafellatio massage and several hamstring exercises per day, where I throw my foot up on a dresser or whatever, and work to bring my nose down and touch my thigh. I do these a lot. The plow is where I get the most depth, the C a close second, and recently I have even got most of my dick head in my mouth in the x position, which I've never been able to do :D . Cheers and bottoms up gentlemen! Stay healthy.