Suck it soft?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Seth

Suck it soft?

Post by Seth »

Hey, just had a new experience with self sucking.

After my workout i wanted some "extra action" and since my gf is on a business trip, why not take care of myself :mrgreen: So all warmed up i got my legs up behind my head and started to reach forward to suck myself i've been surprised to see my cock all soft, falling lazily on my stomack. Usually i have my gf to get me up and ready so that was a first to me. But, after all, why not get myself hard by sucking myself! I got my dick in my mouth still all soft and it reached the rear of my mouth, not by much. As i really enjoy the deepthroat part of self sucking, i tried to get in down my throat but... can't do that with a soft and flexible dick (or tell me how you do it! :D ).
However, i managed to keep it right at the edge of my throat. So while i was getting myself hard by feeling my lips at the bottom of my dick and tongue play, i felt my dick harden and "slide" into my throat then "expand" into my throat! Great feeling :mrgreen:

Ever tried sucking it soft like that? :D Any other ideas to play with it rather than just sucking it?

blacksunshineaz

Re: Suck it soft?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Can you get hard when doing this? I do the legs over head method and I find that it's difficult to stay hard in that position. I can however stretch my soft cock toward my mouth which is interesting, but it definitely feels better when I'm hard.

Seth

Post by Seth »

That's the goal :mrgreen: Usually my gf get me hard so this time i was surprised i wasn't. After some lips and tongue play, i got hard and it was an interesting feeling to have my dick "grow" and harden is my mouth :D
And i'm very comfortable with the legs behind head pose, so no problem for that in my case.

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

I always start to suck my cock soft until its really hard. Normally i tie it up before so it takes a bit longer to get it really hard. Usual i do that up to 20 times before i "Finish him" ☺

selfe

Post by selfe »

That is my favorite thing to do. I'll get myself hard that way and then soft again so I'll do it over and over. lol

Seth

Post by Seth »

Tasteit87 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:01 pm
Normally i tie it up before so it takes a bit longer to get it really hard.
What do you mean? "tie it up"?

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Seth,

I just googled to make it easier than describe. I think he means tying up something like this: https://xhamster.com/videos/howto-begin ... tie-865491

Man you are lucky. I had an ex that could almost reach and was into selfsucking as well.

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

Cock ring or DIY rings like rubber band, buckle are safer than tie method.

Seth

Post by Seth »

selfsu wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 am
Seth,

I just googled to make it easier than describe. I think he means tying up something like this: https://xhamster.com/videos/howto-begin ... tie-865491
Doesn't seems really appealling to me.
selfsu wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 am
Man you are lucky. I had an ex that could almost reach and was into selfsucking as well.
Yes i am :mrgreen: but for many others reasons beside selfsucking lol

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Seth wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:27 am
...i tried to get it down my throat but... can't do that with a soft and flexible dick (or tell me how you do it! :D ).
...Any other ideas to play with it rather than just sucking it?
use your lips, teeth, and tongue to pull as much of your soft cock into your mouth as you can sort of 'climbing' your way down to the base, suck hard, and swallow. ;)

some things i like to do with my soft cock:

*gently give it little sucking kisses
*take it in my mouth and swirl it around in circles with my tongue
*push it against the roof of my mouth with the back of my tongue (release, repeat rhythmically)
*without moving my head or hips, close my lips around it and just use the pressure in my mouth to suck it in and blow it out...if you can 'roll your tongue', do that at the same time
*in the plow position, let it dangle in front of my mouth and bat it around with my tongue like a punching bag
*suck hard and gently roll your head from side to side
*keep your mouth open around the head and shake it around with your hand so it slaps against the inside of your mouth
*keep sucking hard on it and use your hand to pull it out against that suction (or close your mouth around it then pull your head back until it 'pop's out
*put it in your mouth and go "nom nom nom nom..." (i know it sounds silly...just try it and see)

let us know which ones you like...i'm curious! :)