New Selfsucker here

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Tasteit87

New Selfsucker here

Post by Tasteit87 »

Hey im Peter. I found this forum a few days ago. Im from germany. My englisch isnt very good but maybe ist enough to talk a bit with u guys. Im selfsucker too. I gave it a first try when i was 13. From the first Minute i could touch my cock with my tongue. That let me practise from time to time. I stretched a lot and do some exercises sometimes. Now im 30 and i think im really flexible now. Im not as good as AL but really good too i would say. When i did my routine and i have a really good day(u know that ?!?) then i can take my balls in my mouth and i can suck my whole cock. I think im at a point where i can suck my whole cock but It is hard for me to suck it complete and relax at the same time. I feel i can get still better but i think it is like a sport and after a few years it is harder to get much better in a short time...and i think u can hurt yourself if you arent carefull enough or if u want to much in a short time. Its is nice to know this forum now and i wish u guys a really nice day and hope we can talk a bit about our special hobby ☺

christopherdmaxwell

Re: New Selfsucker here

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

pictures or video?-) - would love to see your technique(s)...

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

Im really sorry but i havnt got a good one. In the next few days i will try to shoot a good one and share it with u guys if u are interested. I think u Call that a C. A Pillow unter my head and neck give mw the best results i would say.....X get me really deep too but i cant relax really good maybe i habe to train a bit more.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

You are correct - it is easy to hurt yourself if you rush it too much. So it's best to take it slow and easy. Advancement will come and it often does in bursts. I've had some good progress after taking a long break of a few months, too. The goal is to be able to selfsuck for many years to come so a bit of delay now can keep you safe in the long run.

I just wish that I had realized my talent much sooner than I did. (I was in my late 20's when I discovered it.) I enjoyed self sucking for over 20 years!!! Then I hit that time of life and found I couldn't eat anything I wanted to any more. I put on too much weight and have been limited in my SUCKsess since. But I'm slowly dropping the pounds because I really want to go deep again.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I might be in Germany this fall for a bit. Would be willing to shoot some vid for you if you were game and we could coord a meetup. You can shoot me as well. I have some tips that makes resting while balls deep easier. I can handle reverse plow style C kinda position for hours like that but took a few years. I always stretch like that when I'm not horny or intentionally not trying to get there and save the lad for another day

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

That Sounds really good.....maybe i can shoot a few Photos at the weekend if some guys were interested.....😍

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Photos, photos, photos Please!

Seth

Post by Seth »

Tasteit87 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:51 pm
Now im 30 and i think im really flexible now. Im not as good as AL but really good too i would say. When i did my routine and i have a really good day(u know that ?!?) then i can take my balls in my mouth and i can suck my whole cock.
Nice! Are you deepthroating yourself? To me that's the best part lol.

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

Hi again,
im happy to see that my thread is still there. I practise a lot the last few months. A few days ago i get my cock so deep in my mouth that i had to gag while i did it. I have to say thx because a lot of tips in this forum helped me to get there. Maybe any guy would like to share a selfsuck-session in Skype with me or something like that. But first of all i have to say thanks for helping me to get better in ss. :mrgreen:

belgian

Post by belgian »

na toll und cool !
grusen aus belgien , ich bin kein selfer und diese site is super.
vielen dank fur ihren beitrage .
ich verstehe gut deutch aber nich gutt mit schreiben
gye

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

I think today is a good day to share some pictures 😍. If somebody is interested ill start a session in around 8 hours. Maybe somebody want to add me on skype to watch and to share also😍.

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

Screenshot_20190715-130057.jpg
Here is my first pic now.
Since a month i can go that deep that i have to gag a bit.

belgian

Post by belgian »

great pic thanx

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Looks like you're getting some nice depth there, man - love to see more!

Al

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

I can go deeper. I have to find a better angle to take a picture. I can try this evening for a better view and more depth.😍