Training my Selfsuck skills

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

20youb2

Training my Selfsuck skills

Post by 20youb2 »

Hey guys,

i am new to selfsucking but i want to try it and become better.
I didn´t masturbate for over 20 days and on sunday i finally did it again, while selfsucking. I can´t get my cock completly in my mouth, only the tip. I cummed in my mouth but as always i didn´t eat it, i spit it out.

As many of you i hate the thought of eating it after i cummed. I also watch a lot of cei´s but mostly i cum on my chest. Sometimes in my mouth but never eat it.

If you have any current tips on how to improve my selfsuck skills or how to eat it (should i even eat it?), just write them down. :)

martymcfly

Re: Training my Selfsuck skills

Post by martymcfly »

Put an ice cube in your mouth.
Occasionally I use ice to delay ejaculation but last time it didn't work.
It allowed me to swallow for the first time instead.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

For me, it took a long time. I never swallowed cum before my own.

I had been trying to for some time, thinking, "It's already in my mouth, just fucking SWALLOW!" But something about the sliminess ( I think ) was stopping me. Plus, once you cum, the excitement starts to wane and it's not so thrilling. So, I started by taking a single drop and placing it on my tongue and force myself to swallow it by drinking something. That helped break the 'barrier'. I could then think, "I've already swallowed some and nothing bad happened." The sliminess doesn't make it want to stick in the throat on the way down. (I know that was one of my 'fears'.)

But what really did it was one time I was selfing and taking it nice and deep. I felt it pop through the back of my throat and almost instantly came. I managed to keep it deep enough that I came so far back in my mouth that I had no choice but to swallow. From then on it was much easier. Even after that I didn't swallow all the time because for me keeping the extreme bend can reduce the thrill of the orgasm, and I'm usually so low on oxygen by that time, I need to breathe fast or pass out!

The musky taste is definitely something you have to get used to, unless you already like it. But it's not bad, it can just be pretty strong. I've heard some foods can soften or sweeten the taste but my experience hasn't proven it to me.

P.S. Writing this makes me wonder if I could stay deep longer if I had an oxygen-rich environment to play in... Now, how do I get bottled Oxy???

Seth

Post by Seth »

Like you i don't like the cum taste but once i could deepthroat myself, there was no problem anymore. So keep practicing and when you'll have your dick in your throat, it won't be a problem anymore :mrgreen:

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I've heard some foods can soften or sweeten the taste but my experience hasn't proven it to me.
fruits, jelly etc. really changes. give it a try. eating sunflower seed for zinc is good for its quality.

torae

Post by torae »

Pineapple in large quantity will make your cum and precum sweet.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I used to spit for the most part, but now I keep the head in my mouth until I dump the entire load, then swallow in one gulp. Eat a lot of fresh fruit for sweeter taste. I actually sometimes go a whole week w/o cumming, just to feel it shoot hard in my mouth. Sometime in the plow tho, a big load is almost too much! :shock:

akhenaton

Post by akhenaton »

a big load is never too much! for me, the end result of shooting into your own mouth is like the reward. i love it. i think you gotta start swallowing right away as you're shooting, because you can lose the urge if you hold it in your mouth while you finish cumming. also, i've found that if you take video of yourself, it provides more incentive to swallow the load, because the next time you watch yourself taking the load, it is SO worth it. seriously! keep it up, man, you'll come to enjoy it like so many of us.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Edging can get you there quicker. Not all men can do it, but many of us able to train ourselves, through edging, to shoot multiple small loads before we finally go for the big, final orgasm. If you're squirting small loads into your mouth you're less likely to experience that post-orgasm loss of desire.

JizzMaster

Post by JizzMaster »

I do like the taste of mine. Some days its a lot more salty, and i noticed the sooner you jerk off and eat it after a meal, the flavor will be affected.

But its a well known fact that fruit juices will make it milder and sweeter. My preference is a balance of sweet to salty...and then theres that briny, musky flavor in there as well....turns me on thinking about it...and its key to smell it as you taste it...

gone are the days where id be able to reach even my tongue to my dick, but i still remember the few times i reached my puckered mouth to the end of my cockhead and felt the pulsations of the jets of cum surging onto my tongue..

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

I swallow my cum and to make it sweeter I eat more pineapples and jackfruit. To increase cumload, include celery, watermelon, melon, coconut water on your diet. Don't forget increase clear fluids intake. Edging technique will also increase your cumload. If possible limit meat consumption because the taste of your cum will taste much more acidic and taste weird. By the way, semen has a lot of fructose and some traces of minerals, so I believe it's safe to eat :). I tried eating almost 2-3 tablespoon of my cum and I love it. Sincerely, from the Philippines.