Straight up or banana shaped

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

igodownonme

Straight up or banana shaped

Post by igodownonme »

Ok, this will probably sound crazy, but the vids I've seen looks like guys with straight non-angled dicks get more depth. Mine's shaped like a banana, so it seems like I have to achieve more back- bend to compensate. Anyone else notice this? I'm 17 cm in length, and have been SSing for over a decade now but I plateau at getting only a a third to half. I'm in good shape, and very flexible for a guy my age, but cant seem to progress. Unless I have ribectomy, :lol:

belgian

Re: Straight up or banana shaped

Post by belgian »

the curved penis is far more sexy than a traight up cock , i love the curve , its just the way you look at things , people who have curly hair like straight hair and people who have hanging hair want curls
I love a curved cock , mine is straight up , but i love cuve
so long

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

"people with straight hair want curly hair, people with curly hair want straight hair, and bald people want everyone to be blind" - rita rudner :lol:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Depending on how much curve you - and which direction it curves - I could see it making a difference. I've known men with all different kinds of curves to their cocks: up, down and off to the sides. All of them beautiful in their own way!

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I think it will curve while doing it unless you are very flexible. Mine is banana shaped but it curves to other side of banana while doing ss due to limited area.