The Start of My Journey (31/08/18)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

The_twig_187

The Start of My Journey (31/08/18)

Post by The_twig_187 »

Hey guys
This is my first post as I’m about to start my journey (Aug 31,2018). Currently I would say I’m about 5 inches from the destination when at maximum bend (c shape). I’m 30 years old, 5 foot 8 and approx 155 lbs. im a solid 6-7 inches when hard (can’t keep an erection when folded up) I’m in decent shape and work a very physical/active job (mechanic). I have always considered myself to be above average in terms of my flexibility, it just seems the key places (back) required I’m not very flexible. I’ve been all over the forums and got some really good stretching advise for the 3 points of your back and have started stretching while at work for the past 3 days. It has always been a fantasy of mine and a dream (have had many dreams about being able to suck my own cock only to wake up frustrated it was only a dream) and it’s time to make this dream a reality. I’m going to keep trying the “C” shape as I believe it will be most comfortable and render the fastest results with contact. I can have my knees touching the floor beside my ears when folded in the “c” but still appear to be 5 inches or so from contact. Which area of the back would be most useful to focus on? Lower back, to get that final bend from my waste towards my face?

Thanks for all the help I will keep this updated on my progress and one day (hopefully soon) I hope to be “living the dream!”

christopherdmaxwell

Re: The Start of My Journey (31/08/18)

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

welcome!

I hope you find plenty of tips, tricks and techniques in this group...

I was almost 40 when I made 1st contact! Although everyone is different as there are some that find it easier to do while sitting, and there are some that find it easier to use a gravity assist method (legs over head, and walking down the wall), there still may be some techniques that would match YOUR body style...

here are the tips, tricks and techniques that worked for me...

ENJOY!-)

ps. PICTURES PLEEEEAAAAASE and THANK YOU!-) :-D

viewtopic.php?p=21282#p21282

(video of me) - - https://chaturbate.com/p/cmax522769/?tab=bio

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Have you tried the plow position with something to support or hook your toes under? Every body is different, but that position has a lot of advantages, if you can get it to work for you. You get a gravity assist, from the weight of your lower body in the air above your head, and - if you're comfortable in the position - it'll give you more of an easy full-back stretch.

Doing it in front of a mirror - or videoing yourself - can show you which parts of your back are getting the most curve and which are being neglected.

Good luck, man!

Al

The_twig_187

Post by The_twig_187 »

Any tips on staying hard while attempting to make contact? It seems like I can be hard as a rock but as soon as I start bending I totally loose it and it make it so much more difficult to reach as your loosening significant inches

christopherdmaxwell

Cockring?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I can't seem to stay hard in that position either. I've used various cockrings (maybe about two dozen) and I can't find one that keeps me sufficiently hard. I remember 15 years ago this wasn't a big problem but I don't know if it's related to age or something else. I don't have trouble getting hard under other circumstances.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

I think it's very natural for a guy to want and dream of sucking his own dick. Like you, I used to dream of it a lot myself, until I decided to take action, so I started with a yoga routine of about 10 or 12 poses, I think Lyenger, something like that. I learned early that I'm not very flexible in the morning, so in the evening when I had the house to myself, I'd ride my bike and swim, anything to loosen up, then do the yoga, and work on the plow and C. After a couple of months, my junk was so close to my face, I could smell it, then within a few weeks, made first tongue-head contact. I think it was one of the best days of my life. I also quit smoking, began really eating right and staying active. As I ease in to middle age now, I take glucosamine w/chondroitin. Only once did I was able to nearly deepthroat myself, but now can't get more than half, but i'm not complaining, just can't always figure out why flexibility waxes and wanes. Plow is best, and I use an old bureau, old and heavy, that I remove one of the drawers and hook my toes and feet to get more depth. Just be careful and go slow! I put myself out of commission a couple of times over the years and had to stop SSing and SF while I healed, lol. Good luck man!

The_twig_187

Post by The_twig_187 »

Wow! What a difference taking a steaming hot shower makes on your flexibility. I had done some yoga stretches while at work and with my clothes on, I thought to myself “wow I’m getting pretty close I wonder if I could make this happen later on tonight.” So I went home and jumped in the shower had a nice hot shower and did some more stretches while in the shower. When I got out and attempted the plow position, wow my god I was extremely close! Like I’m talking 1-2 inches close! I had read some threads about sucking in your gut so your ribs can crunch even closer towards your hip bones giving you that little extra that you need. I tried everything I had (without full blown destroying myself) but I was just to far away to make contact. None the less, seeing my cock the closest it’s ever been to my lips in my entire life was so exciting I decided to blow my load (and it was a significant one) all over my face and my tongue and my open mouth) it was extremely hot and just thinking about it while I’m writing this is making me so horney I know I’ll be making contact very soon.

Does anyone have any final tips to getting that last 1-2 inches? Any advice on sucking in your stomach letting your ribs stick out to get a better bend? Thanks a million guys I really appreciate all the advice and support. This is going to be my new fav hobby and I’m glad there’s a community to enjoy it all with

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

The_twig_187 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:24 pm
Wow! What a difference taking a steaming hot shower makes on your flexibility. I had done some yoga stretches while at work and with my clothes on, I thought to myself “wow I’m getting pretty close I wonder if I could make this happen later on tonight.” So I went home and jumped in the shower had a nice hot shower and did some more stretches while in the shower. When I got out and attempted the plow position, wow my god I was extremely close! Like I’m talking 1-2 inches close! I had read some threads about sucking in your gut so your ribs can crunch even closer towards your hip bones giving you that little extra that you need. I tried everything I had (without full blown destroying myself) but I was just to far away to make contact. None the less, seeing my cock the closest it’s ever been to my lips in my entire life was so exciting I decided to blow my load (and it was a significant one) all over my face and my tongue and my open mouth) it was extremely hot and just thinking about it while I’m writing this is making me so horney I know I’ll be making contact very soon.

Does anyone have any final tips to getting that last 1-2 inches? Any advice on sucking in your stomach letting your ribs stick out to get a better bend? Thanks a million guys I really appreciate all the advice and support. This is going to be my new fav hobby and I’m glad there’s a community to enjoy it all with
I think you just need to keep practicing and letting your body adapt to these new positions. It might take a few weeks. In the meantime, you might want to get a small hand mirror (with a handle) and see just how close you are to making contact, or if you can manage, use a camera or cell phone to take photos of yourself. I did all that and found that seeing it from a different angle helped keep me motivated.

christopherdmaxwell

take a slightly longer hot bath while working on your flexibility in the tub

not for everybody, but if you have access to a penis pump, that may also give you a little more of an advantage....

third thing.... RELAX! when I made first contact, I had just resigned to the fact that I was maybe a month or two away from touching the tip (when I had reached a plateau of being about 3/4" away....) that's when I held my position a few moments while relaxing and cooling down from the hot bath..... then I made one last effort by spreading my knees as afar apart as they could go while having my toes hooked under the sleeper sofa, and made a relaxed effort to put my crotch in my face...

I felt something touch my lips at the same time something touch the tip of my dick, (I was somewhat flaccid) - and I was thinking to myself, "what the hell was THAT"???? - OH! YEAH!!!!

The_twig_187

Post by The_twig_187 »

Disappointing attempt :(

Last night I was super horney and began stretching for about an hour or so. Then I jumped into a hot bath and stretched some more. I was so sure that when I got out that I was going to be dam close to making contact but sadly it was not the case. It seemed like no mater what position I tried, I was about 3-4 inches away at maximum stretch (this seemed further than the attempt 2 days prior, in which I did not spend nearly as much time preparing) needless to say I went to bed feeling very discouraged.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sorry for the disappointment, but - really - it's always like that, even when you've been doing it for years. Sometimes your body is up to it, and other times not. If you can, try to just relax into it and enjoy the attempt: even if you feel like you're not making progress, you're learning things about yourself on a subconscious level that will help in the long run.

Keep at it. man!

The_twig_187

Post by The_twig_187 »

Well I seem to be progressing quite nicely. I still have not made contact yet but I’m very impressed with my overall flexibility gains I have made thus far. At the start I could barely touch the top of my toes when standing up and bending from the waste. Now I can place the palms of my hands flat on the floor while bending at the waste for an entire 60 sec (these gains are duplicated for every stretch I have been performing as I’m able to go significantly further without pain than I had started with)

I have been watching a lot of videos and trying to focus on their stomach, necks, backs ect... it seems to me like if you are able to get your gut to fold in and your back to bend to the point in which your belly button is almost touching (level with) your nipples, you will be at the right bend for sucking. So this is my new focus. I’m not trying to suck (as I don’t want to discourage myself with failed attempts) until I can almost get my belly button to my nipples (get my tongue to my bellybutton) as my hard cock
Sticks up just past my belly button.

What do you guys think? Does this sound about right?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Whatever works for you is what's right for you, but...

If you really want to make contact I think you'll be focusing on putting a curve in your back that isn't going to serve that purpose, doing what you're talking about.
It's all about the shape of the curve, and you're only going to get that curve if you focus on getting your mouth closer to your cock. If you want to avoid frustration, maybe do it with underwear on, and you could even hang a string or piece of fabric or something - make it about as long as your cock - from the underwear as a stand-in for your cock. When you touch that with your tongue you'll know it's time to pull your cock out and go for it!

Just a thought!

Al

The_twig_187

Post by The_twig_187 »

1 month in progress report:

I have still not made contact yet but I can see the massive results from stretching on a daily basis. At the start I could barely touch my toes while sitting with my feet together. Now I can bend forward to the point in which I can actually kiss my knee caps. At the start I could not put my knees on the ground beside my ears when I was in the plow position. I can now place my knees on the ground beside my ears and hold that position for 60 sec with minor discomfort. My overall flexibility has been extremely impressive over the last 4 weeks. The final step will be figuring out how to get my waste to bend closer to my face.

After 1 month of yoga stretching every day and watching what I eat I can honestly say this is going to be a success it’s just going to take a little more time but I can see with the results thus far that it’s only a matter of time until I join the club