My 1st photos

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

variousandy

My 1st photos

Post by variousandy »

Been selfing for a while finely got some half good photos I can get deeper but taking photos as well takes some doing ,getting the right lighting ,time and me in the mood is not easy .
DSC01263.JPG
DSC01264.JPG

christopherdmaxwell

Re: My 1st photos

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Thanks for sharing!!! - - fuckin HOT!!!

gebro

Post by gebro »

Big cock! :D

belgian

Post by belgian »

great pics man,sexy bod too

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for sharing, man - great pics and, yeah - that's a big dick!

If you have a phone or camera that shoots video, one way to get stills is to shoot some video and then pull the stills out of that - it allows you to get into it in a way that trying to shoot stills doesn't.

Love to see more - thanks for sharing!

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Thanks for all the complements guys and the camera advice I shall do some experimenting until recently I could not take any satisfactory still photos but I rigged up a remote trigger for the shutter so can now take photos while in the position rather than trying to beat the timer ,I will get some better ones given time ,I often fantasize about going balls deep I would love to feel my head in the back of my mouth but can only get about a third in but the visual thrill of looking down my shaft while holding the head in my mouth is nearly as good but nearly is never good enough as I am sure most of you would agree .

Self01

Post by Self01 »

Awesome pics

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

great pics, hope to see some video!

good job on the lighting and camera angles too...i've been filming my adventures for a little over 20 years now and i know how hard it can be to get that right (and if you do get it just right, nobody notices, lol)

got to agree with al on that too...trying to snap pics (even with a remote shutter release) is a pain in the ass and a distraction. set the camera just like you did for the stills, but shoot video instead...then you can go back and pull single frames that show exactly what you want.

fredrickj

Post by fredrickj »

Very nice. Takes a while to get use to taking photos and videos. But once you get the right set up, mini tri-pod, good software, being able to watch yourself live so you can check on your results, it can add to your erotic experience. Until then, it can be very disruptive to take pic's or video.

Hope to see more soon. Beautiful.

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

There is a lot of poor photos out there so I did set out to get some good ones ,I have tried pulling stills of video but they don't seem very good maybe its down to the software ,I have made a remote cable operated shutter device you can just see the cable in the photos this makes it so much easier to get good reliable photos and its worth getting right , so thanks for the compliments guys .

New2This

Post by New2This »

Great photos!!!

I have been working out alot. Doing the proper stretches as well. I can lick the tip in the c position.
I was able to get into the X position and suck the head of my cock for the first time today. I blew so much cum in my mouth it was insane. I am so addicted. I'll continue on with my stretching to get better. Such an amazing experience.

PT1962

Post by PT1962 »

Ive spent years trying to get the courage to post to this site. Ive sucked my own dick since I was a teenager. In my 20s, I could get my whole shaft in my mouth and experimented with different positions. My favorite was always bent over and taking about half my dick in my mouth and sucking it hands free. I always swallow because to me that is one of the main things about sucking my own dick that draws me to it. Ive read every post on this site and come here all the time. Its nerve-wracking to think about posting publicly and including a picture, but I'll work up to that. But its post like this one that encourage me to post too. Sucking my own dick is such an amazing, intense, and beautiful thing that I want to open up about it with other people who wont judge me and who understand it as part of sexual expression.

I know Im preaching to the choir but thanks for posting and I'll add my own 1st photo soon.

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

I am one of those guys who have tried and tried but am just not able to selfsuck. So I have turned my attention to watching guys on vids blowing themselves. I really dig how you explained the "experience" of sucking yourself. If any pics you would post are as hot as the ones in this original threat of comments, please post them! I was lucky enough to invite Al to my house. He selfsucked in several positions, and came in his mouth. I always wished I had sucked his big cock with him...shared it more. I was just so turned-on by what I was watching it didn't occur to me. Anyhow, I jerk off to these pics and vids posted. So they are appreciated!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Hot4ssrs... I bet with proper training you could get there! - I bet a few of us may want to give you a helping hand!-)

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

You volunteering to be my trainer? Can you selfsuck?
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!