Want to get both feet behind head - how to do this?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Want to get both feet behind head - how to do this?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned my yoga instructor, who had been giving me private instruction, had quit teaching. We weren't able to meet often enough for this to really help me so I am wondering what the odds are that I could find someone to help me improve my flexibility. I am not sure I'd necessarily share my real intentions with this person unless I felt completely comfortable. I can sometimes get one leg behind my head in a sitting position (half X position) and at a few times in the past I was very close to doing both at the same time. I am thinking being able to do this would help me get better at selfsucking. I've tried finding someone to help me do this and my searches had yielded no results. My attempts to find other local selfers who might be able to share their knowledge has also failed.

Has anybody gotten training like this, or perhaps reached this goal by practicing themselves at home?

variousandy

Re: Want to get both feet behind head - how to do this?

Post by variousandy »

I have been able to get both legs / feet behind my head for some time ,if I cant do I usually need to work on stretching legs and ham strings this seems to be the important thing to stretch out ,I haven't found it too useful for getting closer ,I can reach my cock ok but get deeper and easier using the plough and hands under legs method ,I think if you have shorter legs than me you may find more success than I have ,I stretch out till I can lay flat on my straightened out legs chin touching legs beyond knees it can make your hamstrings a bit sore at first but a week or so and it will be better , I did this at home by myself