Build Yoga Routine (for successful “c” or plow)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

The_twig_187

Build Yoga Routine (for successful “c” or plow)

Post by The_twig_187 »

Hi guys

I have been at it for about 3 weeks now and have made significant progress with my overall flexibility. However I still have not made contact yet. I’m looking to see if anyone has an exact yoga routine to follow that will render the quickest results for contact in either “c” position or plow. As I feel those 2 positions will render the fastest contact. Now in saying that, I’m not looking to get the fastest results (ie I have long term sucking as my overall goal) I’m just not sure I’m going at it the best way I could be. Basically I’m looking for either a program that someone recommends or if someone has built a program (hopefully with pictures) to which I could follow and then know in fact I’m well on my way to success. Right now I’m doing mostly hamstring stretches ( siting with legs straight and touching toes) and stretching my back and neck to have a “c” shape with my spine.

Anything helps guys... thanks always for the advice and encouragement

tipper747

Re: Build Yoga Routine (for successful “c” or plow)

Post by tipper747 »

Your doing alot to just get to the tip. Its getting past the head that is so difficult. Loose the weigh

The_twig_187

Post by The_twig_187 »

I’m 155 lbs and 5.8 feet tall... iam by no means fat. I have a slight gut but I have seen way larger men succeed. I have completely cut fast food from my diet and I’m doing yoga for 1 hr everyday...anything else I should be doing /trying that would help me achieve my goal?

I’m just looking to do this the smartest way possible with the most reasearch as to not waste any time and fast track results (while of course being safe at the same time)

Thanks

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

What helps me is when I transition on being vegan because there is less inflammation and faster recovery on my muscles. What also helps me is the post of StrategicSS on the anatomy of the back with its corresponding nutrients to support flexibility. I have a stiffness on my midback, added nutritional yeast for vitamin b complex, bamboo shoots recipe for bamboo silica and pineapple for bromelain, a very potent antiinflammatory, so far I could lick half the head of my dick with ease on plow position. Also it would be a great help if you do abdominal exercises, if possible have a fitness ball to target the muscles effectively. When I'm felt Horny, I tried to fuck the fitness ball, to practice my thrusting technique and to exercise my gluteal musclesand piriformis muscle. Hmmmm... What else.... Ah... Do squats, it heads your core to get stronger and pelvis much more movable...so in the future you could thrust your cock inside your mouth. Other gluteal exercises (e.g. kicks, sides) because self sucking demands gluteus minimus, piriformis and hamstring muscles to be stretch out ....it becomes stiff due to excessive sitting. That's it, I hope it really helps and expedites your learning curve. Keep us posted if you have improvements. Sincerely, a Filipino from the Philippines.