Having a few problems

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

skelly69

Having a few problems

Post by skelly69 »

hey, i just wanted to know if there is anyway to fix some of these things Ive been able to reach a little bit past the tip (6.5 in) but i have never been any farther. Also im having trouble cumming from sucking and stroking. The last thing is that i just could use some general tips :D :D

Shamman

Re: Having a few problems

Post by Shamman »

There's tips all through this board! Do some searches in the Tips forum and spend some time reading randomly. You'll probably find what you need. I know it's not instant gratification but will help you more in the long run.
Us "long timers" have posted many many tips and suggestions in there. If there's something specific you have in mind then ask about that. Please remember Safety First. If you rush and end up hurting yourself, that could mean you'll never get the chance. Slow and steady counts for a lot here!

If you get the tip + in, then try not to pay attention to what you're doing, just feel how it feels. Imagination also helps a lot - as in any form of masturbation. Imagine you are taking it all the way to the bone (as in pubic) and even though you aren't, it may help the excitement.

Or imagine whatever works for you. For me, I switch it up. Sometimes imagining a fawning audience goes a long way.
. . .
[I'm sitting in the middle of a busy airport and throw a blanket or overcoat over myself and pretend I'm snoozing but after a few minutes I'll slowly get undressed and start going down on myself. At some point someone gets curious enough to say something to me. Then I let the coat slide off of me and expose what I'm really doing to the busy crowd. I hear gasps of surprise then curious mutterings. People gather around me to watch and I can hear them getting excited. Some come close and touch me and I almost cum just from that. Then many hands are on me - some stroking me all over, some helping to push me gently deeper. Someone probes my ass with a finger and again I almost cum instantly. My mouth is watering so much it's draining along my ass-crack and the lubed finger becomes two then three. I rise a bit to catch my breath and see the crowd. I can see they're all thrilled and shocked at the same time. In the background I can hear 'authorities' but the crowd moves in and blocks them out. I go down again and the crowd heaves a sigh all at once. As I get closer to orgasm, I can hear their own moans of pleasure. Many of them have their hands in their pants. My moans get louder and louder. I'm about to cum. Even before I cum, I hear some of the crowd howling their own pleasures and this drives me over the edge. As I cum, I hear one massive orgasm spread over the crowd and the communal self-orgy echoes throughout the entire airport. Many of them stick around long enough to let me cool down and get dressed. They continue to guard me as I get up and mingle into them. A lot are still touching me (and themselves and each other) as we slowly disperse. I hear some asking, "Are you coming back soon?" or "Let's get together sometime!"]
. . .
Other times imagining I'm being penetrated while selfing works better. Other times I can picture I'm actually fucking another guy and it's his cock in my mouth while I'm penetrating him. Or simply getting caught in the act (which sort of actually happened) can help.