New Milestone

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PepperoniPizza

New Milestone

Post by PepperoniPizza »

Hey.

Two years ago, I got curious about selfsucking once again after a long while (last time previously was when I was a teenager with a puny cock)
I thought to myself, I was always more flexible that my weight should allow me to be, so I should be able to pull it off with a bit of practice.

Surely enough, not even a week later, I was able to do just that, and touched the head of my cock with my lips and tongue for the first time. It was exciting, it was unbelieveable, and I came pretty quickly.

Ever since that first time, even though I've continued to improve for the next few months, I was sort of "meh" about it? I couldn't make myself feel good with just my mouth so I felt like it was just another addition to jerking off, and if I wasn't bisexual and enjoyed the feeling of cock in my mouth, I probably would've stopped.

I had lost weight just before starting to practice for the first time, and I maintained that weight since. But recently I decided to start working out (as previously I had lost weight just from dieting), after one entire year of being able to go a milimeter past my head but not further than that - not comfortably. And if it's not comfortable, I don't even bother. The point is for it to feel good.

Only one week into working out - and for some reason both my abs and my back felt considerably stronger and stabler, which made me feel good about my depth in a selfsucking session. Right at the very start I was able to reach my usual session's max, and I got excited like the actual first time I had mouth to cock contact. 10 minutes later, I was able to get quite a bit of my shaft inside my mouth.

Using this newfound ability, I used the slightest tension of my teeth on the underside of my cock and my tongue on top to sort of jerk my cock with my lips and the roof of my mouth, and I was actually able to make myself feel good with just my mouth. I daresay that next session I won't need my hands at all to get to an orgasm, which seems so bizarre yet amazing. It's like a whole new world. So many new tips to discover.

I'm still not at my target weight and my stomach is still chubby - so I'm wondering just how flexible I'll become after my transformation is complete.
Just wanted to share my story.

Still, for some reason, I have a blockage I can't seem to surpass which is the next step. I always get the most depth when my legs are straight and touching each other, but I am completely unable to cum in that position. Thighs touching = no orgasm. I wonder what tips could get me closer to making my self cum with my just mouth faster? Thanks :)

Shamman

Re: New Milestone

Post by Shamman »

Are your arms under your thighs? That's been one of my most productive positions. It also allows me to slightly spread my legs apart which draws my head further down. Worth a try...