I Did it!!! (Took almost 2 months)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

The_twig_187

I Did it!!! (Took almost 2 months)

Post by The_twig_187 »

I finally did it!!!

I was super horney and talking myself up about how bad I wanted to suck cock. I sat down on the floor with my legs straight and my cock rock hard. I put my hands under my thighs and I bent at my bellybutton and I did it!!! I licked the head of my cock with my tongue!!! What a feeling! What a journey and experience wow

Thank you all for the encouragement and help/advice my journey has not ended here but I feel has only just begun. I will keep posting and encouraging others as I never dreamed this would be possible

aleingang69

Re: I Did it!!! (Took almost 2 months)

Post by aleingang69 »

BEAUTIFUL - you're a lucky man to get there so quickly! Keep on gently pushing yourself to get more depth, and do keep us up to date on your progress!

halcyon

Post by halcyon »

Congrats dude!!!!! It's kind of an amazing experience that just a few guys know about!

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Pictures/Video - - PLEEEEAAAAAAAASE! - & thank you!!!

Juicey4skin

Post by Juicey4skin »

Well done....Im just starting my journey. Hope I get there soon.👍