Over stretching? (Stretching to often)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

The_twig_187

Over stretching? (Stretching to often)

Post by The_twig_187 »

Is there such a thing as over stretching? Like if you did 1-2 hrs of stretching everyday would that slow down your progress rather than speeding it up? What is the ideal stretching routine, how often should you stretch in the span of 1 week to gain maximum results? How long should you stretch for during your routine, 30min / 1hr / 2hrs + ?

Thanks for the help

tipper747

Re: Over stretching? (Stretching to often)

Post by tipper747 »

I overstretched my sacral ligs by pushing too hard. I think if you take it slow an hour could work.

LoveThyself

Re: Over stretching? (Stretching to often)

Post by LoveThyself »

Good question. In my experience, I find daily stretching (and daily sucking) to be the best on my back. I used to have days of back pain after sucking but once I started stretching daily and sucking daily, I can deepthroat my cock almost any day and have no back pain when I'm done.

Interestingly, and related to your question, I stretch for about an hour a day, but the important part of that is how often within that time I do stretches. My routine is something like, stretch for 30 seconds or so, varying where on my back I'm stretching, but I found that taking breaks of about 7 minutes seems ideal for me. If I stretch too frequently (let's say I keep stretching or I only wait a minute between stretches) I lose flexibility or I start to get back pain. If I wait too long, like 10 minutes or longer, I lose flexibility or I do not gain any. There is a sweet spot, where I feel the stretching working and after about a half hour of that I can deepthroat and suck for several minutes at a time with out any issues.

Hopefully that was clear. In the last year I've really gotten it down and have had the most blowjobs I've ever had since I do daily or sometimes more than one a day!