Life sucks...and I want to.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Juicey4skin

Life sucks...and I want to.

Post by Juicey4skin »

Hi all, new here. Ive made a few fruitless attempts at sucking my own cock, but the nearest Ive got was about 2 inches away. I never did any preparations , so I guess I was on a loser. Having read all the comments and advice available here ,Im gonna give it a serious try. Ive started an exercise program, mainly stretching and a few yoga positions. Maybe I'll get to taste my silky throbbing cock head in a few weeks,or months. Im slim build ,5'9 ,and my cock is about average...i.e. 5.5 inches erect (might even get 6 inches going downhill with a strong wind behind me...lol).

I live in hope , so wish me luck. Any advice very welcome. Regards J

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Life sucks...and I want to.

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

I'm reminded of when I told my quasi-adopted son a few tips tricks and techniques when he said he could only get "THIS CLOSE!" - (holding his thumb and index finger about 2 inches apart...

Me: "YOU'R THERE!!!"

[Copy/paste link to techniques that worked for ME) - (may not work for everybody!-)

viewtopic.php?p=21282#p21282

Juicey4skin

Post by Juicey4skin »

Hi Christopher , Ive read your post and like your approach very much.Im gonna take it real slow. I love the idea of a hot bath . Could make all the difference for me when I "go for it". Im gonna continue stretching and exercising for the next few weeks and maybe I'll be able to give myself a hot creamy Christmas present, and get to taste my cock head. To be honest ,Id be quite happy just to lick it. Thank you for your great article. Will let you know if I "arrive". Cheers J

Juicey4skin

Post by Juicey4skin »

Juicey4skin wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:07 am
Hi all, new here.

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

In my experience, nutrition is a big factor, I was able to lick half of the head of dick when I became pure vegan and I followed the advice of StrategicSS post seen on the forum. For the size of my dick, originally I'm 5.80 inches erect because I'm a Filipino from Philippines. So, I persevere to do penis stretching, jelqing and help of penis pump. So, far I'm 6.75-7 inches erect and much more thicker, plus the factor that I lose 30 pounds on my diet transition. And don't forget stretching, yoga and exercise...take your time you can do it. Just believe in yourself.