Family Autofellators?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Family Autofellators?

Post by Eddie »

The holidays are time to think of family (chuckle), so here are some questions...

Do any autofellators or lovers of autofellatio have any male family members who practice our favorite sport? Brothers, sons, cousins, fathers, uncles? Have any of them been an inspiration to you, or have any of them mentored you in your own practice of autofellatio?

Autofellatio is a blessing, and something to celebrate, and be grateful for!

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Family Autofellators?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Blksunshines (sp?) had a similar question many moons ago.... I have a quasi-adopted son (now 22) that is fairly well hung and limber like a ferret - (don't asks me how I know this!-) (ahem) anywhooo... Sadly, we just don't do that around each other... I lost a lot of privacy when he came back to live with me 4 years ago... If I lose the belly fat, I would easily be there again... Him, on the other hand... When he came back to live with me, he showed me (ONLY ONCE) that he could plant his face in his crotch while standing... He would likely be able to do this after eating a large pizza and after just waking up from a 24 hour nap.... Me on the other hand will take a few months to get back there!

Perhaps someone could point me to the threads of "who all knows" - "ever get caught" etc... I have a few stories to share!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

the only time the subject came up with male family was once many years ago when one of dad's co-workers forwarded a JPG of a guy blowing himself. dad said he was torn between "that must be cool" and "i don't want any dick in my mouth...not even my own!"
christopherdmaxwell wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56 pm
Perhaps someone could point me to the threads of "who all knows" - "ever get caught" etc... I have a few stories to share!
if you can put it into a story form (which i for one would love!), there is a whole forum for selflove stories! viewforum.php?f=5

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

About a year after my first time doing this, I ended up moving into my dads and shared a room with my step-brother... we did a lot of um.. experimenting we'll say... In any case, I showed him that I could lick my head... it was all I could do at the time... Oce we'd become adults and went our separate ways we barely got any play time, but we started camming and I once self fucked for him.. but I could no longer self suck at that point.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There are times I wish I had brother and I can't help but wonder being that I was a horny kid who couldn't keep his hands out of his pants. I've heard of stories of brothers masturbating together and I think that would be been interesting but considering how obsessed I was with selfsucking (long before I knew anyone else could do this) I wonder if I could have kept my interest in the matter secret. While I was able to only lick the tip and becoming frustrated that I could not do more, having someone else giving feedback or ideas might have led to more success.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

i got caught self sucking my own cock .... by my cousin....
I thought i was alone in the hot tub room as i began self sucking my cock, with my warmed up back muscles, the steam all around me with my cock oh so lovingly sliding in my lips...then i heard something and looked up to see my cousin standing there looking at me... omg, so shocked he learned this selfsucking i enjoy so much...
Attachments
selfsuck4.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

christopherdmaxwell

Psst... Blacksunshineaz...

You may have already seen this Tumblr...

Russ Wilson, 45, and his son Cameron, 20, could both suck their own dick.  Neither of them knew the other could do it, i’s not something that a father and son talk about.  But at this moment, both had their owns cocks in their mouths, showing off to their buddies online.  Like father, like son.

#fatherandson #Autofellatio # selfsuck

christopherdmaxwell

Tumblr/featherup

Tumblr/coacheswithdirtyminds

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Just wanted to repost this thread in the event that some of you have stories to tell about family autofellators who may have inspired you.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

My sister said if she had a cock she would try to suck it... I guess that almost counts.

christopherdmaxwell

BlacksunshineAZ and others might appreciate this...

Although, not biological family, it's been a few years since I've observed myquasi-adopted autofellate! - I was getting up from a nap to brush my teeth, stuck my head in the livingroom... his back was to me, but I could see his right hand moving up and down... then his left... then MY hand may or may not have become tired from holding my camera phone... although I still didn't see the actual mouth on penis action, I know what was going on and I'm happy he can still do the deed without any warmup or training!