4 month update:consistent contact every time

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

The_twig_187

4 month update:consistent contact every time

Post by The_twig_187 »

So after 4 months of stretching and sucking attempts when the mood strikes me I can say that I can officially make contact every time I desire/attempt. My contact consists of stretching out my tongue and licking all around the head of my cock. I can achieve this in both the sitting flat on the floor with both arms under my thighs and pulling my face towards my cock and the rolling back onto my shoulders with my feet in the air and my cock in my face. If stretched to the Max I can just barely get my lips to touch/kiss the tip of my cock but it’s very straining.

I find the most frustrating thing is that when I bend towards my cock it’s almost as if my cock recedes downwards away from me as I’m bending. The closer I get (the more bend) the further it gets. If I was able to keep my cock still (almost touching my belly button when hard) when bending downwards I would be able to suck like half my cock like I see on a lot of the videos. Any advise on this? Or just keep at it and the gap will continue to get smaller and smaller?

One more thing, I have discovered a new love. Licking the pre cum from my cock!!! I find licking the little drips of cum off the head of my cock so unbelievably sexy. I had a session yesterday where I was on my back with feet over head and I was stroking my cock relaxed and then stretching and licking the tip back and forth for a while. I started to taste a new sensation after I while and I noticed little drops of pre cum ozing from my cock. Wow! This got me super excited and I started to stroke my cock until I could feel a slight cum sensation and then I stopped and threw myself backwards and let the drops of cum fall into my open mouth and on my tongue. This was so sexy and such a slutty turn on I kept at it a few times until I lost control and blew all over my face and in my mouth. lol what a awesome new discovery.

Happy Boy

Re: 4 month update:consistent contact every time

Post by Happy Boy »

congrats!
welcome to the club...isn't it great?