Lick own ass

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

robin2606

Lick own ass

Post by robin2606 »

Hey guys,

I'm really interested in selfsucking. Especially in the knot position.

I've thought last night if it's possible for a guy to lick his own ass hole?

I mean, i have seen a few videos of very flexible guys. Some of them can deepthroat. The "boarder" between getting your full penis in your mouth and lick your own asshole looks not so big...

What is your opinion?

Greetings,
Robi

aleingang69

Re: Lick own ass

Post by aleingang69 »

As a group of men who do something that most people think is impossible, we solosuckers know not say "it can't be done". I think solo rimming is pretty unlikely - the amount of bending involved looks so extreme that it's difficult to picture - but, bodies are so diverse, so... maybe!

The closest I ever got was still at least 6 inches away from the tip of my tongue.
OTperineumLick.jpg

Shamman

Re: Lick own ass

Post by Shamman »

I have also 'tried' and even though I could deepthroat it all, I can't see self-rimming as possible for me.

That became a fantasy scene for me tho. I was communicating about my skills with a girl from germany and she put the fantasy in my head. She said she'd love to help me self suck and then she'd force me ever deeper until I could lick my own hole. So the forced depth was something I imagined as I sucked on me. It seemed the fantasy of going so much deeper actually helped me maintain the depth I had. My body was trying to satisfy the fantasy but it was also clear that it would never happen in reality. So it remains a powerful fantasy.