When Setting The Date

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

NotQuiteOrdinary

When Setting The Date

Post by NotQuiteOrdinary »

Working really hard to achieve my selfsuck goal... I've had issues in the past thought about shooting for new years but might wait for my birthday, in February can't decide. Getting anxious :P

christopherdmaxwell

Re: When Setting The Date

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Maybe you can get a friend to give you a hand?-)

NotQuiteOrdinary

christopherdmaxwell wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm
Maybe you can get a friend to give you a hand?-)
I wouldn't mind putting on a show for someone else, I have in the past, when I was much younger. I don't know about anyone giving me a hand :wink:

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

:P

<< this is not me >>
Attachments
ae19db2d-d84a-4971-8f4c-201baa40cfeb.gif
ff2ab461-c0a6-40e3-a538-bc8898d8ab0f.gif
Last edited by Suckmyself on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

NotQuiteOrdinary

Suckmyself wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:59 pm
:P
Very nice amount of depth :P

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Goal setting definitely works. I've made SS dates with myself on my birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Seems to be a mental thing, and it works, at least for me. I went just over a week without ejaculating, before sucking myself on Christmas day. The anticipation leading up to it nearly drove me wild. I knew I had the house to myself for the afternoon, so I did a sweaty workout, small amount of food in the morning, so that I wasn't 'bloated' at all. Anyway, had one of the best SS sessions ever, lots of pre-cum, and finally a double orgasm, filling my mouth beyond belief. My cum never tasted so good. I love my lady, and we have great sex, but she seems a bit timid about oral, so this is why I keep my SSing to myself. Best of both worlds! Enjoy...

NotQuiteOrdinary

I'm shooting for my birthday now :P

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

Goal is to deepthroat myself ...eventually. Desire increases over time. Being consistent leads to greater ability.
After 2 years of selfing, i can say that of all the most erotic things i have seen or done, sucking myself off seems to still be my favorite, and the anticipation of doing it does not diminish, and in fact increases with intensity and frequency...
Saw the most amazing video today of a guy who absolutely loves sucking himself off in a slow passionate loving way, with long self sessions. So hard with so much precum from watching this today, and a mind blowing orgasm to follow. Going for my second attempt soon! :lol:

https://www.boy18tube.com/video/869342/ ... e-hole.php

<< this is not me >> looks like it is the same guy in the video above. :mrgreen:
Attachments
pic_11_big.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: