I licked the foreskin!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

funthings

I licked the foreskin!

Post by funthings »

I've been getting deeper in my stretches in the sitting position but tonight I got on my back and threw my legs over my head and "walked" down the wall. It took a few tries but and I had to really stretch my foreskin but eventually my tongue made contact. :D :D :D :D
I tried again and ended up cuming in my mouth.

Being able to do it felt way better than I expected and it was just the tip of the tongue. Does it get easier from here?

Suckmyself

Re: I licked the foreskin!

Post by Suckmyself »

Yes it gets easier, and deeper, without pain or waiting.
After 2 years I can instantly put half my cock in my mouth, provided I do not eat 2-4 hours before I do it.
I am so addicted to it now, and my patience and crazy love of sucking myself off every day, is a full time love affair for me, with no desire to ever stop. :P
<< this is not me >>
Attachments
ae19db2d-d84a-4971-8f4c-201baa40cfeb.gif
Last edited by Suckmyself on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations, funthings - you're a lucky man to still have your foreskin. Keep us up to date as you progress!

Al

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

Funthings, congratulations, I made the same milestones 2 weeks ago, I licked my foreskin and I was elated. Today, I could lick half the head of my dick. Just continue proper diet, yoga, you could reach your goal. And remember take it easy you will get there. Let us know of progress. I'm excited for the outcome. Greetings from the Philippines.