Secretly suck myself off while at friends place.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

Secretly suck myself off while at friends place.

Post by Suckmyself »

Sometimes I feel crazy intense anticipation to suck my cock that I could not wait to get home.... so while in the shower at a friends place I would lay down in the tub, put my legs over my head and lower my throbbing cock into my mouth. Oh my god yes!!!
Other times my friend would be sleeping in next room and I would be watching tv, sitting on a sofa, wanting so badly to suck myself off, getting so hard thinking about it, unable to stop myself, I quietly took my pants and underwear off, my cock throbbing so hard, as I gently lowered my warm mouth onto my super hard cock... oh god so good, heaven!!!
Then one time I heard my friend and had to stop. After a few minutes of him not coming out of his room, I proceeded to finish sucking myself off again, anticipation excitement that overshadowed my fear of getting caught... as I once again lowered my warm mouth to the head of my cock, the surprise of sweet tasting precum that drove me crazy, as I shoved my cock deep in my mouth, frantic to cum as fast as I could.... on my god, cumming like crazy, making love to my mouth, groaning with passion...God, I love doing this!!!!
<< this is not me >>
click on to see the animated Gif
Attachments
ff2ab461-c0a6-40e3-a538-bc8898d8ab0f.gif
Last edited by Suckmyself on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Suckmyself

Re: Secretly suck myself off while at friends place.

Post by Suckmyself »

So deep!!! :lol:
Attachments
ae19db2d-d84a-4971-8f4c-201baa40cfeb.gif

Suckmyself

Re: Secretly suck myself off while at friends place.

Post by Suckmyself »

:P
Attachments
a67242b6-1749-46f8-8e0a-ac045841f42a.gif
260a41f2-784d-4f78-b5d7-73662825a97d.gif