saw an S S'er on Videochat for first time!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jorisroel

saw an S S'er on Videochat for first time!

Post by jorisroel »

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share my first time seeing a Self sucker'er on videochat for the first time! I was not expecting to see somebody that mastered the art, because I have visited videochat sooo many times without running in to someone. Unfortunately he was gone pretty fast. So in this message I want to say to DirkDee (I believe that was his tag name). You made my day and really hope to see you again sometime in videochat! If you read this, I would love if you gave a respond so we can set a date to go on videochat another time. And if there are other Self lovers that want to get on videochat with fellow Self Suckers, please leave a reaction so we can make it happen!

Seeing someone perform autofellatio live is just soooo hot!

Dirkdee

Re: saw an S S'er on Videochat for first time!

Post by Dirkdee »

glad you enjoyed and took the time to write a post. thanks! I usually will jump on for a little bit off an on around the time of this post for about an hour only tho

jorisroel

Re: saw an S S'er on Videochat for first time!

Post by jorisroel »

Hi Dirkdee!

Never expected you to reply, thats so awesome! I think I just missed you today, but I'll check out the videochat everyday from now on! Hope to run into you again!