New year's resolutions?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selffing

New year's resolutions?

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, anyone like to share their resolutions for the coming year?

christopherdmaxwell

Re: New year's resolutions?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

... To try and reply to my private messages on solosuck.com!-)

Now where did my messages go?

NotQuiteOrdinary

Post by NotQuiteOrdinary »

I'm shooting for at least three inches of myself in my mouth, by my birthday :mrgreen:

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

Loose 30Lbs. Stretch at least a bit every day. Don't overdo. Ain't gonna happen without the weightloss.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

My new year resolution is to loose some fat around my waist and to deep throat myself by end of the year. Just chatting about it is making me rock hard. :D

<< this is not me >>
Attachments
tumblr_o3lz69Fexw1v7mpkho1_1280.jpg
Last edited by Suckmyself on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Guy's wish you all the best in hitting your goals x, for my part I will be able to deep throat myself consistently by the end of the year, managed it a couple of times but but ouch the next day! X

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

ya ouch, much the same pain as when we first started, but optimistically, after my 2 years of consistently sucking myself off to orgasm, i notice my body is physically adjusting, making it easier and less painful to enjoy going deeper, albeit not yet at back of my throat... yet. Being your own lover is mind blowing erotic! I especially love my precum and the flowing cum that floods into my mouth with great love and satisfaction. argh so want to deep throat one day, but i am taking my time to condition my entire body for it, so i can enjoy it every day(2-3X a day) without injury or annoying discomfort.
yep this is me so far... :lol:
Attachments
20181203_150005.gif
20181203_150005.gif (431.22 KiB) Viewed 18447 times

strkng

Post by strkng »

wow. its really encouraging to hear that you guys have a new years resolution like mine - and it makes me so hard reading these. I used to suck the tip of my cock, but let a few extra pounds and lack of exercise impede this. But now i have my focus back and am doing almost daily stretches and exercise to get back in touch with myself :) . My goal is to get two inches in my mouth by June 1 and see if i can get 3 inches (half my cock) by years end. Hope to post a vid of my progress in the not too distant future. Would enjoy it if anyone felt like sharing their progress from time to time too.

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Progress so far is been able to bend forward and kiss my knob hands free no arms under thighs

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, just a quick update, working on the breathing can now comfortably hold my knobhead inmy mouth for as long as I like with no discomfort, can occasionally DT depending on which way the wind blowing! Not consistent as yet.
Only 3 months left but getting there x

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Selffing - great ti hear you're making progress - we'd love to see more pictures!

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Update, can suck to the base 3 times out of 10 pictures new year day x

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that's great, man - can't wait to see some pictures!

Yogasana

Post by Yogasana »

It seems as though we're essentially all on the same page. One step closer to the deep-throat! New Year's Resolution?! To suck as deeply and comfortably as possible. :D

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, this is what I'm working with! Video to follow
Attachments
IMG_20200201_152628.jpg