How old were you when you started?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Jamit

How old were you when you started?

Post by Jamit »

Hi all!

Haven't posted here in a very long time. Still sucking my own dick on a regular occasion!

How old were you when you first made contact with your own dick?

christopherdmaxwell

Re: How old were you when you started?

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

It was exactly 6 weeks before my 40th birthday when I made 1st contact!

NotQuiteOrdinary

Post by NotQuiteOrdinary »

Gave it a shot in college and was a success, at 21 continued on until 23... trying to get back into good enough condition to do it again. Next month I will be 48.

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

since 16
but discovered C position at 28 and it feels like i had not done real sucking previous years.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Somewhere in the 10 to 11 years old range for me = I was a horny little bastard!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

first made contact in my early/mid teens after trying on-and-off for quite a while...i actually told myself if i didn't do it that night that i was going to quit trying. this was pre-internet days, and i had no idea it was really possible (i was just a super horny loner thinking "wouldn't it be great if i could?")

i licked it that night and while i couldn't make myself cum, it *really* turned me on because i knew that if contact was possible i might be able to suck it. for a long time i would jack off to the point of no return, and suck the head to orgasm. i eventually got deeper and reached the point where i could alternate sucking for a while, and stroking for a while.

i hit my throat once when i was 18/19 but it was a freak thing that only happened three or four times before i started installing flooring in my late 40s...all of the bending and lifting was just what i needed (apparently). i went from not being able to reach when i started (i have lost and regained the ability a few times over the years) to not just hitting my throat, but actually fucking it quite regularly.

unfortunately i've been laid-off from my flooring job for about a year. haven't felt my throat for quite a while and almost lost the ability again, but i've been trying to change my daily routine to get a bit more exercise and trying to eat a bit less and it has been helping.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I was 13. I wish I had remembered the date. I also wish I had not given up because it was 14 years before I could do it again.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

i vaguely remember, but i think i deep-throated myself at age 12-13. My only regret is i did not continue doing it like i wish i had. Did not have any insight into the techniques available like today. Damn, i could of enjoyed years of sucking myself off daily.
Attachments
self-sucking.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

I was 11-12 :) and ever since...
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

I was 50 when I started never thought it was possible the net showed me otherwise that gave me inspiration to try and keep trying ,whish like hell id tried earlier missed out on the years when I had masses of energy and an insatiable desire ,but at least I experienced it .

cooldrink354

Post by cooldrink354 »

Like Al, I was 10 or 11. Didn't know what a gift it was, but I did it and enjoyed every minute! I wasn't getting very far, but the fact I could could do it was awesome - to me, at least. I admitted to no one that I could do it, and thought nothing of it.

iloveselfers

Post by iloveselfers »

At 13 I gave my very first shot. Only managed to lick it at 15 and only began to suck at age 17. Never give up, it's what I say

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5949

Vwaff

Post by Vwaff »

I was in my early thirties (can't remember exact age). Wish i'd discovered autofellatio earlier, I was really flexible as a kid. If I can suck my cock head at the age of 36 with a relatively inflexible back then I reckon I could of deepthroated myself as a teen :cry:

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

I started at 16 I think and It became a mission, as the first time I tried I was about a foot away. Within a few months I could get half of it in my mouth and I seem to remember that I could suck myself off with ease.
There was no Intarweb and I had no idea what other boys were doing or thinking of. I thought I was a bit of a freak for doing this I must admit.
To this day not many people know. I showed my first wife and she loved it - thought it was hot. One night she rimmed me while I sucked myself and came in my mouth. An exceptional experience.
My second wife was curious to see, but then decided it was too weird and didnt like it.
I continued till I was in early forties and then just gave up as it became too uncomfortable.
I have told my new GF about my experiences and she is interested but really only in a body-flexible-yoga kind of way. She once asked me how close I could get, so I showed her and it was a good foot away :(
Luckily she loves to suck and lick me, and then I love to kiss her deeply and taste myself on her tongue and lips. This act turns us both on a lot and I so wish we could suck and lick it together.
Sigh....