How old were you when you started?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

glump91

Re: How old were you when you started?

Post by glump91 »

I was 14 and I've been shooting in my mouth ever since

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

29 years old. I really wish I could do it sooner. 30 years old when I made the first contact, when I switch to full vegan diet and lose 30 lbs.

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

I started at 17 c postion in my 20s x postion i had more time in my own place selfsucking in mirrors my selfsucking has taken me to a journey of edging to in my late 30s I staterd selfsucking on cam to others and a guy said have you tred poppers selfing i didnt know if i ever tryed they but i got few bottles and stiff few huffs and it takes you to nother selfsucking world get realy deep but the down side you lose the hard but you suck su7ck for hours im 54 now and still can if you havent tryed poppers try them your get realy deep all the time happy selfsucking .

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Somewhere between 10 and 12 years old - I was a horny young man!

PT1962Redux

Post by PT1962Redux »

I started probably in the 4th or 5th grade. I was really flexible and could put my legs behind my head like a pretzel. At some point I realized I could reach my dick. I was in the 5th grade when I deepthroated for the first time. Gagged on my dick. The next day my mother asked why my neck looked red like I had strained my skin. I couldnt exactly say I had put my lips on the base of my dick. But to orgasm Id just lick my head while jerking off until my early 20s when I started learning how to really suck dick. Ive been at it ever since.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I was 12. I was in the bath and a leant forward to turn off the taps and my hard dick touched my chin. I completely instinctively opened my mouth and sucked on my helmet. Funnily I didn't really think too much about it but 28 years later I'm still doing it! I got really into in my 20's I have several videos if anyone's interested? I've had them stolen and put on other sites before so that puts me off posting them but I'm proud of my ability and it turns me on so much to hear what you guys think so I will put them back on here again.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

28. Remember when my tongue touched the tip of cock. Wow! Sore as fuck the following day though lol
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

When I was 15 or 16 I could get the head in my mouth and licked around a few times till I came that way.
I didn’t really get into hardcore selfing until I was 19. About a week into getting my own apartment I started getting serious about sucking myself to climax and made the decision I was going to swallow my own cum whenever I did it.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!