Anyone Stretching Everyday and seeing GAINS?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tipper747

Anyone Stretching Everyday and seeing GAINS?

Post by tipper747 »

Looking at the stretching videos on youtube, it seems stretching everyday or nearly every day is essential to gaining flexibility, and may be the key to getting past the head.

Has anyone seen {Past the Head) gains on a given stretching routine and what was it?

Shamman

Re: Anyone Stretching Everyday and seeing GAINS?

Post by Shamman »

YES! Stretching is key to gaining and keeping flexibility. I had leg cramping issues as a young teen and learned to stretch then and I've been doing some stretches each day since. I firmly believe that is part of what let me deepthroat myself as "easily" as I have. Yoga practices also help a lot.
I think the hamstrings can be a limiting factor despite them not being directly involved. If they're tight, they put pressure on the hips and limit their movement. You should make sure to stretch both ways so you don't unbalance your body and cause damage over time. Not necessarily as much time stretching back as you do forward but enough so you don't force an unnatural spinal condition.
Find things you can do as part of ordinary life that force you to stretch. For example when you put your shoes on, don't sit down and bend your legs, stand up and bend your hips and back to reach your feet. Or, if you need to pick something up from the floor, stop a step or two away from it and do some splits to reach out and down for it. Many other examples are possible - use your imagination. And when you do these things remind yourself why you do them - a little bit of secret sexual turn on in the day can help you get ready for an explosive evening with yourself!

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

Well, its still somewhat of a mystery if the average ''tipper'' a guy who can get half the head in his mouth, can loose weight, practice stretching 5 x a week and go for a home run. If no one is even on a regular schedule, (besides blacksunshine) for stretching, then the mystery remains........ :|

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Yes stretching daily and getting better and better

returningselfsucker

Post by returningselfsucker »

Yep, making serious gains after only several days of af again — daily yoga for the win 🤤

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

Being consistent pretty much every day for two years got me from barely making contact, to base of shaft, fairly comfortably. Hamstring stretches, cat pose, cobra pose, sun salutation.
For the past several months I've just been maintaining, stretches and a session about every other day, and I think I'm still making slow progress at depth and comfort. Plough is my position, but x has been really fun lately too, and I'm thinking I'm going to make daily stretching a priority again, and hopefully continue progressing instead of just maintaining.
I want to get more comfortable in other positions, like X.
Sun salutation is a good way to start the day :D
But yeah, thats how I got the flexibility I have, stretching everyday consistently and lots of practice.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I have to stretch and move my body daily out of necessity, not just to maintain my ability to self, but because I work/sit in a chair at a PC all the time for a living and just……have to. If I miss a few days of stretching out I really see a decline in my level of comfort and reach when I’m selfing.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

I lost some weight and pushing myself more, mostly out of sincere erotic desire to one day be able to reach my throat and I finally did. I hit my gag reflex for the first time and was like, OMG, I finally hit the back of my throat. Looking forward to entering into my throat and cumming every day. Seriously my own best lover. :D :mrgreen: :oops: :shock: :lol: :wink:
092d01287b841a4279ba2eaf77b14214_1.mp4
(12.81 MiB) Downloaded 357 times
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

That is an amzing video! You have a lovely cock and I love the way you lick round the back of it and around the frenulum. I loved to do that when I could reach. But I never achied the entire thing down my throat. Lovely! Well done.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

WOW! Amazing video Suckmyself! Congrats on hitting your throat - there's nothing else like it in the world!

Al

mrdarcysdream

Post by mrdarcysdream »

Hey @suckmyself, that video is legendary, is it really you? I have been wondering who that is for years.

Edit: seems like he is posting other people’s videos again… :roll:

As for myself, have been seeing small gains these past few months on my way to making contact, it’s a slow process but hopefully leading to suck-sess :lol:
Last edited by mrdarcysdream on Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

beanburrito

Post by beanburrito »

If anyone wants the full version of the video that suckmyself posted:
Attachments
biggest dick Selfsuck & cum In face hole at Boy 18 Tube.mp4
(105.15 MiB) Downloaded 149 times