Unexpected suprise suck-sess

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

variousandy

Unexpected suprise suck-sess

Post by variousandy »

After months of being away from selfsuck with one injury after another all selfsuck related and time after time making unsuccessful attempts thinking I would never be able to do it again, tonight I had another go expecting nothing but it got better and better no injury problems a hard on that was way younger than my years all the way through and man did it feel good to have that fat hot cock with super smooth head in my mouth ,I find that the head can feel smooth with my hand all the time but once in my mouth it can feel rough and textured but other times smoother this time super smooth witch adds greater feeling to it and I seem to have lost nothing from my abilities ,I have always found it more difficult in winter but this time I thought it was the end but not so ,I am back and LOVING IT ,so the lesson is never give up .

aleingang69

Re: Unexpected suprise suck-sess

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that's great to hear, man! Yeah - our bodies are mysterious... Keep at it, be careful, and have a great time sucking on your big, hard meat, buddy!

Al