Any update on selfsuckcum?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hopeless

Any update on selfsuckcum?

Post by Hopeless »

Selfsuckcum on here and on xtube, he was one of the best selfers I've seen but he's been awol for a few years. Any update on him?

https://www.xtube.com/profile/selfsuckcum-29436161
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4787

Shamman

Re: Any update on selfsuckcum?

Post by Shamman »

That's a dead link and there are no search results with "selfsuckcum" on xtube...

Happy Boy

Re: Any update on selfsuckcum?

Post by Happy Boy »

Shamman wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:36 pm
That's a dead link and there are no search results with "selfsuckcum" on xtube...
hmmmm...they worked fine for me :?

i only ever saw those three videos from selfsuckcum, and haven't heard or seen anything else in the 4.5 years since he posted the last one...his xtube account says he hasn't been there for four years either.

i agree though...those were among the best clips i have seen...and i have seen a lot! :shock: those are right up there with shamman's old 5 minute clips (i'd still love to see one of your videos, uncut from start to finish, shamman. ;) )