Do any woman browse this site?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Perrfectdick

Do any woman browse this site?

Post by Perrfectdick »

Hey everyone, newbie here :D I'm a 25yo handsome fellow from London,UK. I have a long, thick 9inch cock and have been self sucking since i was 13. On a good day I can get around half in and sometimes lick my own balls which is cool!

I used to frequently use Chatroulette and find a partner for the night to show off my skill and have some fun. I'm not sure why but nothing quite beats the thrill of going down on you're own cock whilst another woman watches and gets visibly turned on. It's become a kink.

I've been in a relationship the past 2 years so haven't been able to indulge in my kink, but have recently become single only to discover chatroulette has gone to shit :o So I thought I'd try my luck here, would really like to meet another woman who was interested in this amazing ability