The only problem with the Plow

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

igodownonme

The only problem with the Plow

Post by igodownonme »

I prefer the plow, as I get more thrust with my leg strength, pushing my crotch down to my face, than I do in the C, where I'm pulling myself into a clamp. And I get more dick in my mouth using the plow. But when I cum, sometimes I nearly choke, as it trickles in to my windpipe. I don't seem to be able to start swallowing until I straighten up, and besides, I get more thrill out of my mouth filling with cum before I swallow. May seem weird, but can anyone offer any pointers on better 'swallow' control? Or how to get more depth in the C? My legs are simply stronger than my arms. I wouldn't want to choke to death in an 'autoerotic' fashion, and be found dead in a a compromising position, like famous actors, LOL!

aleingang69

Re: The only problem with the Plow

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - it's always so interesting how different we all are, even when doing the same things. I've never had that problem, so I'm not sure what to tell you. We definitely don't want you choking to death on cum! Breath and orgasm are tied together very closely, with one effecting the other a lot - do you tend to breath heavily as you get near to squirting?
Maybe experimenting with breathing in different ways as you approach orgasm? You might find that this changes your orgasms in interesting ways - if I do a panting - quick in and out - breath as I approach orgasm I can edge for longer and it intensifies the orgasm. Maybe play with that while stroking your cock with your hand, while sitting up, to see what it does for you, and then see how it works in the plow?

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

how to get more depth in the C?
Putting my hands under my crotch and pressing my legs and half of my ass upwards helps for the depth.
Sometimes placing something like plastic cupcake container or playdoh boxes under the penis helps too.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I use the C to warmup, the plow to finish because I'm into swallowing all, but like yourself I usually pull back a little so I can savor it all and suck harder while I shoot. The few times I decided to see if I could shoot straight down my throat, as I pulled back I gagged and shot the whole load out of my nose. It's a nice problem to have and only for hung really flexible guys. I don't think you can fix it, unless you're 12" and able to go way down your throat to bypass it all;)

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I've preferred the "C" for a long time but I've also worked on my upper body stamina for even longer.
The best way I found for the C is in an office chair. One without arms, with a good height adjustment and with (5) legs that have a smooth cross-section. I sit midway (front to back) on the chair and reach around my legs to grab hold of the chair legs. The height may be adjusted just so my arms are fully extended when I grab the chair. Then I can use my leg and hip strength to slide my hips forward into my face. My arms simply keep my upper body stationary so the demand for strength is lessened. It's mostly about keeping the grip, rather than pulling down. You can try this if you find a suitable chair.