Progress Report Updates

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tipper747

Progress Report Updates

Post by tipper747 »

This post is for general Progress reports, MAINLY for getting past the head and onto some shaft. What you did how you did it how long it took. Many of us can almost get the full head but are stuck here for years.

smudgefish

Re: Progress Report Updates

Post by smudgefish »

I used to self suck in my early 20's and remember getting quite far down the shaft, but it hurt after and the internet was in its infancy then with no information available, I didn't know how safe it was and was frightened I would do myself a permanent injury and so gave up.

I'm 50 now and decided to try it again exactly 6 months ago. At first I could just about lick the tip with a lot of effort and back pain for a few days after. I was determined and kept going, getting a little bit further each week, with plenty of stretches and warm ups following advice online. Eventually I got the head in my mouth which was a milestone, and managed to make myself cum. I'm finding it addictive and a challenge to see how much further I can go. Every week there has been just a slight improvement.

Two days ago I hit a major milestone doing the C position. It took about an hour but I suddenly noticed an exciting musty smell and realised that my nose was in my pubic hair and I could push my penis much deeper than ever before, and I could touch my balls with my lips. I could feel part of the shaft that was thicker than I had ever felt before pushing past my lips, and the head felt like it was at the back of my mouth, I think that I was probably about half way down the shaft. I could thrust my pelvis and move in and out of my mouth with ease. It was possibly one of the most sexually satisfying and exciting moments in my life and felt just magical. Been a bit sore for a few days bit it was well worth it. Once I'm feeling a bit less sore I can't wait to try it again.

One thing I did differently 2 days ago was trying Wim Hof breathing just before. Definitely going to keep going with that!

So after 6 months I'm about half way to reaching the base, My ultimate aim is to get my balls in my mouth, and suck right down the base. Such a shame that I gave up in my 20's I could have had a lot of great years self sucking.

selfsuckedgelad

Re: Progress Report Updates

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

hi , i'm the same age started sucking when i was 17 , i wish we had internet back then i'll be selfsuck video , i still can get deep but use poppers to gone my way deep , i go on skype selfsuck group but everones diffrent times . i wish there was a cam here