difficulty cumming

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selffing

difficulty cumming

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, making great progress and getting thinner and more flexible, however finding it hard to make myself cum just from selfsucking . Is it a mental block? Or more a physical thing? Anyone else had this problem? What did you do to to get things flowing? I produce lots of pre cum and don't have pain or discomfort, advice please!
J

misterspock123456

Re: difficulty cumming

Post by misterspock123456 »

It’s a bit like tickling yourself, the sensation is not quite the same, good but not the same. Try using your hand at the same time or gently over your teeth this may not give the same sensory feedback that is the problem.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Everybody's different - it did take me a while to get to coming no-hands - just from sucking. For me, focusing on the frenum is the magic formula: I can always bring myself to the edge quickly if I get my tongue, lips, and teeth working on that special bit of flesh. Maybe train yourself to get there by using a combination of hands and mouth, but only allowing yourself to use your mouth as you get to the edge?

We have had guys who've said that there's something about the position they're in that makes coming difficult - once again, I'd suggest seeing how you do with your hand while in the position you suck in.

Let us know how it goes!

Al

smudgefish

Post by smudgefish »

I would agree with all of the above. Definitely the frenulum is the important spot, get some friction and movement over that and it should give you the right sensation.

Personally I find that the deeper I am able to suck the more turned on I get to the point that sometimes, when I feel my pubic hair on my face, and I can feel my lips around a large fully hard shaft, I get so turned on I have trouble not cumming!

The one thing that really stops me getting close to cumming is pain, once I get uncomfortable sucking if I'm going too long, then that's it I tend to find that I just can't cum and have to finish off by hand.

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

I went for years before I came it was pure accidental ,just happened to try it in the kneeling position next thing I am coming and totally shocked didn't see it coming at all but I felt it ,I only seem to be able to come in the kneeling position how ever else I try it wont happen ,its all about the right position for you keep experimenting .

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Guy's, thanks for all your comments still trying! So far the best sensation is to suck when totally soft and "swish" my flaccid cock around my mouth, I'm finding the base of my cock is most sensitive as I lick around the base my cock slowly swells , it feels fabulous but still not had a full ejaculation, best keep trying!

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

I suck in the c position as I find it easier to get the best depth might experiment with the plow a little more

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, finally managed to cum, yeah, cheated a bit had to edge for Hours, pictured myself cumming and hey prestogot to the point of no return eventually what a wonderful feeling!

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

I did have this problem. It might have been kind of a mental block, but I think the larger factor, for me, was, up until recently I just couldn't get comfortable enough, it was really pretty strenuous and uncomfortable. I still use my hand, but with lots of oral action too .. I think it just finally became comfortable enough to really enjoy it. One thing I did start doing differently though, I started making sure to slow down and be sensual with the tongue and the kissing and the sucking... Then I started getting passionately lost in it like I wanted to.

Now I'm hoping to accomplish more depth and achieve hands free eventually, but for now, I'm super.. SUPER happy to make out with and suck on myself while jerking it. I went from not being able to finish in my mouth to finishing there every time.

I know this is an old thread, and maybe the topic was more about hands free, but I thought I'd put my two cents.
I went a very long time without being able to finish while doing autofellatio.

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Thanks for the comments, I've been working on flexibility and this has helped a lot.
I've also found that not trying to cum and enjoy the feeling of my cock at the back of my throat is becoming more of a turn on

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's always good to see an older topic updated with some progress reports - sounds like you guys are having great times!

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

I think I had this problem years ago. It was naturally solved when I was able to get more depth. Now gagging on my own cock makes me cum even too fast. :D