After effects

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

smudgefish

After effects

Post by smudgefish »

Yesterday I managed to get a bit further than ever before, over half way down the shaft, pubic hair right up against my face. I was almost able to suck my balls, just not quite. I was slowly improving the stretch over about an hour and a half and with one final push got further than ever before. It was good.

After I felt like I had been run over by a bus. I wasn't really in pain, I just felt stiff all over particularly in my chest and abdomen, and the worst thing was that I felt just plain unwell like I had the worst flu ever, and I was unbelievably grumpy with my family (but of course couldn't tell them why!). And to make it even worse my balls ached like I had just cum about 5 times in a row. I don't normally drink much but had a couple of glasses of wine to make me feel better (it worked).

This morning I'm feeling better, if not just a little stiff still.

The strangest thing is that I run a little to keep fit, usually 5k about twice a week. I used to run quite fast going back many years but in the last few years have accepted I'm getting older and my times have slipped, usually I run between 24 and 25 minutes. This morning I went out for a run and was completely shocked to see that I had finished in 22 minutes!! I haven't run that fast for over 5 years and then I was training quite hard.

It's a bit bizarre - yesterday I felt like I was dying, today I have just proven I am fitter than ever. Not sure if any of it is linked... any thoughts, or has anyone else noticed this?? I was wondering if the stretching is actually loosening up my body and allowing me to run faster, or maybe my chest has been loosened up but I'm not sure how exactly.

variousandy

Re: After effects

Post by variousandy »

I have always felt really stiff and tired the day after the only time I don't is if I self suck to the point of orgasm and this seems to give me a boost and is a different thing than coming any other way ,its like coming but with an increase in energy rather than a reduction ,I wonder if this is what made you run quicker ,also the stretching over a period of time changes your body in a good way I find you do feel younger more supple and stronger .

smudgefish

Post by smudgefish »

Another after effect and warning!

I'm getting deeper and deeper and sucked almost totally to the base of my penis yesterday. Complete ecstacy and I loved it! But... I was getting some chest wall pain from having sucked rather deep a few days before and ignored it, pushing myself even deeper. I could hardly breath due to pain after sucking yesterday. I had given myself a costochondritis (I'm a medical doctor, and I'm certain this is what it is), and I have to say it was extremely painful, any deep breath or wrong movement and I was wincing in pain :( . I'm much better this morning the pain is about 50% of what it was.

Just a warning not to ignore any chest pains, and in particular not to make them worse.

Having said that it really is a case of 'no pain no gain' when it comes to self sucking, and I'm hoping I can get that deep again after an appropriate rest to let my chest wall recover. I'm finding that I don't generally get any back pain or neck pain after sucking any more, the main problem is now my abdomen and chest wall.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - fascinating! Great to have an MD on here, for this kind of detailed knowledge! As I always say - it's amazing how different our bodies are - that we all have different experiences doing the same things.

Glad to hear you're not giving up - it sounds like you're a lucky man, getting the depth you're getting!

Al

JRon

Post by JRon »

I have definitely had costochondritis, just off to the right side of my sternum. It happened after I had 2 long sessions in one day and it took about a month to clear up.