This is how selfsuck training should be

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jhonny

This is how selfsuck training should be

Post by jhonny »

I found this video and thought, wow, is there anything like this training for guys in the world?

https://www.xvideos.com/video2955660/co ... contortion

frederico14

Re: This is how selfsuck training should be

Post by frederico14 »

This is awesome! I've always been quite attracted to contortion. Ever since I was a child. I remember the first time I felt an erection and I still didn't know what it was. It happened while I was watching a circus presentation of a female contortionist. I did not know what it was at the time and I felt pretty uncomfortable to ask my parents about it. The second time I remember was about 11 and I was stretching backwards leaning on a wall and this was the first time that I produced any cum. It felt awesome, but I was worried about that thing that came out of my penis. I still didn't know what it was. I no time I learned all about it and I became addicted to cum in general, especially my own cum! Selfsucking rules!