self suck toy

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

variousandy

self suck toy

Post by variousandy »

not sure were to put this here or the toys for boys bit I made a home made self suck toy that can be real great when your struggling with injury or just reaching at all as I have been lately what you get is a taste of what it would be like to easly suck your self balls deep wtich I cant even do on my best day what you get is a whole lot more pleasure for your effort its not as good as actually s/s your self by any means but its still some blow job what it will do is encourage you on when your feeling like you will never get down there again and maybe for those who cant reach at all you will with this and maybe get you all the way ,its made from a short bit of 3inch drain pipe with a length of cycle inner tube around one end and the top of a suitable bottle at the other held on by another short bit of inner tube you would have to experiment with tubes an MTB ones best and again with drain pipe length ,one end goes in your mouth the other over your cock bit of lube and have some fun ,believe me its good ,I am hoping its ok in this section cause its more about encouraging others to get better than a toy on its own
DSC01162.jpg
DSC01166.jpg

belgian

Re: self suck toy

Post by belgian »

worth a try thx

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

would you sell one?
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting - and certainly no problem to have it in this section of the forums. So - you're using it like a fleshlight, but with an open end so your cum goes into your mouth?

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

I haven't used it to come in my mouth with but its a good idea have to try it ,they are so easy to make it wouldn't be worth selling /posting ,if you look in the average skip you should find everything you need ,I rushed the initial description so I will give a bit more detail the drain pipe is 56mm you can use up 65mm anything bigger and the tube will not fitt over it, in diameter and 150 mm long you could try other tube but it will have to be strong enough to stop the preasure of the inner tube crushing it , with the cut off bottle top adding another 80mm to it the bottle top has to be a good snug fit over the outside of the drain pipe and is held in place by a 35mm band of MTB cycle inner tube or just gaffer tape it , a 200mm length of MTB cycle inner tube then goes inside the drain pipe with the end stretched over the out side of the other end of the drain pipe with some gaffer tape round it first for a bit of padding it can be a tight stretch to get the tube over the pipe but as long as it no bigger than 56mm to 65mm it will go on and you may think your cock will never go in there cause its too tight but it will, been making lots of toys with these for years ,when I get soon pics of it in use I will put them on here ,i am using it just as you would if you were s/s ing its exactly the same just esier to reach if your struggling the bottle top end is in your mouth the other end on your cock if you make it too long you loose all the thrill of s/s ing its got to be as stort as you can and its only a short leap to then get you mouth around your head

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I find the dollar stores great for homemade toys... most of their stuff is rigid plastics great for just this purpose.. and if it doesn't work. You only spent a buck or two...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

Here are some pics of my home made self suck toy in use ,its almost too good and difficult to not come
DSC01570.JPG
DSC01568.JPG

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Do you have a short video or GIF to show the toy in action? Love to see more!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah yeah! What Al said! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

I will see if I can get a short vid ,but can I put it on here or will it have to go on somewhere else with a link ?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You can post it on here - if you have any trouble send me a message and I'l help out.

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

had a go at a vid of my toy ,but it was only 22 seconds long and would not let me post it

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

22 seconds is fine - as long as we get to see it in action. What happened when you tried to post it? I'm sorry about the limited capabilities of this forum software - I've looked into changing to a different software package, but there are always complications...

If all else fails and you want to email it to me I can post it here al@solosuck.com

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

when i tried to put on it seemed to be going ok but after a long while a yellow triangle on the right hand side came up with a exclamation mark in it saying the vid was too big but it was smaller than the limit, putting the pics on recently got me a bit jittery about it so i have had too delete them,love to get a vid out there of my toy it would be great to see others using it but i am not happy about just putting it out

variousandy

Post by variousandy »

DSC01615.JPG
DSC01614.JPG
DSC01613.JPG
DSC01611.JPG
DSC01610.JPG
going to have a go at some build instructions for the self suck toy ,the pics of some suitable 55mm-65mm pipe a MTB innertube and a plastic bottle ,on the diagrams A is a rubber collar of some pipe glued on to the neck of the bottle to make it more comfortable in you mouth mind it doesn't come of only a problem when your on your back you don't want to swallow it B is the plastic bottle this has to be a snug fit over the out side of the drain pipe cut this to the required length longer if you are not so close to your cock and as you get nearer cut more of it the idea being to get it as short as possible when it is your down to your cock proper and can have the real thing in your mouth , the plastic bottle top is held on to the drain pipe by a 30-40mm wide band of cut of MTB innertube this is C in the diagram it folds back on its self and unfold it over the bottle top to keep it there its easy to pull apart for washing D is the 55-65 mm drain pipe 55mm might be better to get the inner tube over it 65 can be a stretch make D as long as your cock no more you want to get as close as you can , E is a band of tape gaffer tape is best this to soften the edge of the drain pipe so it does not cut into either the inner tube or you F is a length of MTB inner tube it should be about the length of your cock plus 50mm 25mm to fold over the outside of the lower end of the toy and a bit extra at the top you don't want you cock pushing right though it at the top, on the diagram with the arrows at the bottom pointing up indicates folding up over the outside of the toy the inner tube the rest of the tube goes inside and is indicated by dotted lines ,the other diagram shows it all together E not being shown because its covered by the folded over tube end the tube end should be taped in place to stop it coming of ,it may be difficult to get the tube over the pipe but it will with enough effort you may think you never get your cock in it it will be too tight but it is stretchy stuff you get it in no problem you need a good lube too ,its no substitute for proper stretching on its own it wont get you down to your cock but it will give some fun while your waiting :D