SELFSUCK ALL DAY

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jorisroel

SELFSUCK ALL DAY

Post by jorisroel »

Wouldn't it be damn hot to be able to view each other selfsucking during the day, on our phone? I'm going to create a group snapchat for everyone that wants to share self suck video's and photo's with each other. The great thing is, after you watch the video or photo, it will disappear and no-one will ever see It again. If you're interested, please let me know and I will add you!
The only thing you have to do is to download the app snapchat!

jorisroel

Re: SELFSUCK ALL DAY

Post by jorisroel »

So far, there have been two guys that are interested in the group chat on snapchat. If you would love to be able to send and view self suck pics and vids during the day, please let me know and I will add you! Wouldn't it be damn hot to be in a huge group of guys sending each other pics and vids during the day!!

jorisroel

Post by jorisroel »

We're already in a group of 3. To be in the group, add me on snapchat: jooooplay
Can't wait to see you there! :wink:

belgian

Post by belgian »

can i join , i do not selfsuck but i looooooooove to watch
thx 4 the consideration
greetings from Belgium