Self-suck how-to tips

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Self-suck how-to tips

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for sharing your techniques with us, Blackey - and for sharing your hot videos with the world!

Al

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I'm trying to my improve C position

where are his hands on image #11?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

He's grabbing his feet - looks like in this pic he's got his fingers wrapped around and under the arches, probably with the thumbs behind the ankles for a good grip. Good luck with your improvements!

Zathrith

Post by Zathrith »

Hi, I am new here Actually I am looking for a video tutorial in introduction to self-suck,

User00001

Post by User00001 »

Hi I am new to this forum. If I am posting my question in the wrong section I apologize. I am a bit concerned that I am pushing my body too far after reading post about possible damage to internal organs and other injuries...

First of all I attempted to suck my own cock about 5-6 years ago but it was very difficult and I gave up because I hurt my neck. Basically I was impatient, didnt stretch and I flat out wasnt doing it right. A couple month ago, after figuring out that bending my back closer to the center rather then to my neck actually worked better and didnt even strain my neck at all... I started trying a stretching routine and new positions... In a few months I have gone from just the head to almost the entire cock sometimes(although I avoid forcing it and I stop if I feel pain) and I used to take about 2 hours of warmup / strecthing to get it past the head... I can now do it in between 30-60min. I can also suck it standing upright now, which I couldnt do before. I have noticed that doing it when I have been awake for several hours means I start with a lot of extra flexibility.... I have never been someone particularly flexible...at least I didn't think so... but it seems that I can go from my cock head being nearly 5 inches away from my mouth... to 5-6 inches inside my mouth... just from stretching... so that is almost like gaining 10 inches. So I am wondering if this is typical... because I dont wanna do something stupid and hurt myself... and correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel that someone who is so very flexible they can sometimes deepthroat almost completely... should be very flexible all the time... like able to lick the tip without any warmup or stretching, no? I am a little paranoid about this... but I am kind of addicted to sucking my own dick :) So I figured I would ask the experts!
I have also attached a short video to demonstrate what I mean.

Thank you in advance,
Attachments
ss01.mp4
(108.87 MiB) Downloaded 3475 times

PlowingOnesSelf

Post by PlowingOnesSelf »

Unfortunately it would be hard to tell you with definitive answers as to weather or not you did damage to yourself. If you are truly concerned about your flexibility and what it could mean the best anyone here can say is to go see a doctor.

You don’t have to say you noticed you were super flexible today because your cock slipped into your mouth and you couldn’t help it but see how far you could go... for science reasons of course.

User00001

Post by User00001 »

Well I guess I am not so concerned about if have injured myself so far... but its more about if I am taking too much risks and will hurt myself if I keep it up... it might sound weird but I feel like I am gaining too much flexibility... too quickly. Is it normal for someone who doesnt have history of being flexible or athletic at all... to get so much more reach from some brief stretching? I guess I could ask Yoga instructor or something... Since most selfsuckers are very flexible even when they arent trying to be... I find it weird i can gain so much.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That is a legitimate concern, User00001, but my experience has always been that if you take things slowly and carefully you'll be OK. It is really easy to get swept up in the incredible sensations and push yourself too hard, but it sounds like you're a cautious fellow.

Yoga is always a good idea! It sounds like you're probably one of us naturally flexible folk - take it slow and enjoy it!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

If you can afford it, find a yoga instructor who does private lessons and ask him/her for tips on getting flexible. Whether you mention what your end goal is up to you. I told my yoga instructor (who is a gay man who also teaches tantra) and he was cool with it and said he gave lessons to another guy for the very same reasons two years a before.

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I had success with C for 3 years and try to do combo position no.17
I see that holding feet is difficult, I pressed my buttocks to gain more pressure. I missed another point. It looks like pressing ankles onto armrests is vital too, isn't it?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm not 100% sure what our old buddy AFtutor was getting at with that one. It looks to me like it's a modified x position where your knees and thighs end up part way up you upper arm, rather than all the way up into the X, under your armpits. I've done similar positions and had fun, but I'm really a Plow position man, so I'm not the authority on this one. Anyone else?

natural_the

Post by natural_the »

The best part is swallowing your hot cum. Or even sucking the cum right out of your dick and then swallow
Last edited by natural_the on Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks man - hot picture!

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

User00001 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 pm
Hi I am new to this forum. If I am posting my question in the wrong section I apologize. I am a bit concerned that I am pushing my body too far after reading post about possible damage to internal organs and other injuries...

First of all I attempted to suck my own cock about 5-6 years ago but it was very difficult and I gave up because I hurt my neck. Basically I was impatient, didnt stretch and I flat out wasnt doing it right. A couple month ago, after figuring out that bending my back closer to the center rather then to my neck actually worked better and didnt even strain my neck at all... I started trying a stretching routine and new positions... In a few months I have gone from just the head to almost the entire cock sometimes(although I avoid forcing it and I stop if I feel pain) and I used to take about 2 hours of warmup / strecthing to get it past the head... I can now do it in between 30-60min. I can also suck it standing upright now, which I couldnt do before. I have noticed that doing it when I have been awake for several hours means I start with a lot of extra flexibility.... I have never been someone particularly flexible...at least I didn't think so... but it seems that I can go from my cock head being nearly 5 inches away from my mouth... to 5-6 inches inside my mouth... just from stretching... so that is almost like gaining 10 inches. So I am wondering if this is typical... because I dont wanna do something stupid and hurt myself... and correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel that someone who is so very flexible they can sometimes deepthroat almost completely... should be very flexible all the time... like able to lick the tip without any warmup or stretching, no? I am a little paranoid about this... but I am kind of addicted to sucking my own dick :) So I figured I would ask the experts!
I have also attached a short video to demonstrate what I mean.

Thank you in advance,

Ive only just seen this video and your talented man! I don't think what your saying is unusual. For me I gained a lot of depth doing a similar thing, pushing and bending the mid more. When you fold in the mid don't be afraid to push your belly up but tuck your ribs under you at the same time, even squeeze them in the side too. Many times ive felt like im pushing too hard and fucking up my chest. yes - it has deformed slightly as my ribs are narrower now but the end goal is to deep throat so that's worth it. ;) you need to cause a bit of bruising to improve. :P

Greekguy04

Post by Greekguy04 »

Hi I’m from Greece and I’m 18 years old. I start self sucking when I was 12 years old and when I became 16 I could deep throat my whole 8 inches cock. Then I stop it thinking that now I have a girlfriend and it’s not right but now I want to regain my flexibility. I am much taller than before and I have gained some kilos so it’s way more difficult to even suck my tip . How can I deepthroat my cock again ?