Can drinking my urine while self sucking make me sick?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dantheman

Can drinking my urine while self sucking make me sick?

Post by dantheman »

I have been Very turned on by self sucking for a long time.
and I am starting to stretch daily now.

I love to cum in my own mouth, so that is a big reason I want to suck myself.
I have also had a couple guys pee alittle while I suck them,
and have pee'ed in my own mouth before.

Can this make me sick? are there any health risks?

Thanks
Dan

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

a lot of urine may cause problems yes, due to the uric acid...so u'd better not drink all the urine, specially if u do it often.
small quantities r not dangerous at all, as long as u limit the consumption and thus you do not end up drinking all the urine everytime...

sf_

uRINE IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by sf_ »

There is a therapy named urinetherapy and it has been used for centuries.

There nothing wrong in drink your own urine.

This an article about the issue :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy

Urine therapy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Urine therapy is a specialized branch of alternative medicine. Any sort of oral or external application of human urine for medicinal purposes falls into this category.

Promoters of urine therapy believe urine to have many curative powers. Some cultures, especially Indian, have traditionally used urine as a medicine. Urine has been prescribed in India for over 5,000 years for health benefits, as written in the Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi.

There are also accounts of drinking urine to prolong the effects of certain entheogenic experiences. Some psychoactive alkaloids are passed through the body unchanged in urine. The Koryak tribe of Siberia uses the Amanita muscaria mushroom in this way, drinking their urine during long ceremonies. They sometimes concentrate their urine by partially freezing it and ingesting the unfrozen liquid. A theory presented by R. Gordon Wasson states that the Koryak's use of this entheogen is linked to the mythological Soma. Proponents of the mushroom/soma theory believe that Soma in the Vedic rituals was in fact Amanita muscaria.

Many other cultures consider the practice to be repugnant, even to the point of being taboo.

Urine contains many vitamins, hormones and nutrients that are essential to the proper functioning of human body. However, it also contains metabolic waste by-products and small amounts of toxins such as ammonia and formaldehyde.

Critics of urine therapy note that there are no scientific studies which validate urine therapy. Urea, an ingredient in urine, may have some medical value, but urea is already an ingredient in some contemporary medicines. In recent times, the Port-a-John corporation of Utica, Michigan, USA has developed a filter to collect medically significant proteins from users of their chemical toilets. Some pharmaceuticals contain ingredients extracted from human or animal urine.

Contents [hide]
1 Books on the subject
2 In fiction
3 See also
4 External links

[edit]
Books on the subject
Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi, of the Damar Tantra
Your Own Perfect Medicine by Martha M. Christy
Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy by Coen Van Der Kroon
Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong
"Rakshank" Extract of Urine Therapy: by Dr.Rakshak Mak Lodha
[edit]
In fiction
American Gods - Neil Gaiman (2001) -Brief mention
The League of Gentlemen - Series One
[edit]
See also
Drinking urine
Shivambu
Urine in Medicine
Lodha Cola
[edit]
External links
Shirleys Wellness Cafe
Urine therapy: The simple use of ones own urine
Urine therapy by Martin Gardner
Urine Therapy: Skeptic's Dictionary
Urine therapy: Vanderbilt University
Your Body's Own Medicine
On Academic Reports
Urine Therapy
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_therapy"

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

provid u drink lots of water beforhand no its not dangerus. an its gr8 to suck ur cock an take a piss.
piss tastes gr8 an ull luv suckin and drinkin at the same time.

Dog

Post by Dog »

I've wizzed during an SS session before, and got a good taste of it, and it's nasty; don't want much of that. I do enjoy every last drop of my spunk, however. I don't pull away much anymore (and shoot all over my face). When I shoot, I like feeling it shoot in my mouth, and my mouth fill before I swallow. If I'm in the plow, I sometimes choke. I would think piss would make you sick. Ever seen Jackass the movie? Jonny knoxville (I think) makes a piss snowcone, drinks it, and promptly vomits. Funny as hell.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

it dont make u puke if u drink lotsa water and it tastes gr8. i hav drunk a pint of piss wid no ill effects.

ShyGuy666

Post by ShyGuy666 »

I remember how, as a pre-teen, I started sucking my penis before even learning how to jerk off. I had managed to ejaculate a few time by rubbing myself on my bedsheet, but that was it.

Anyway, I was sucking the tip of my penis one night and I wasn't really that hard. So as I was sucking, I could feel something holding back but waiting to come out. So I started sucking hard as well as pushing whatever it was that was there to make it come out.

The result? I got a mouthful of urine for my trouble, and was even forced to swallow once because of the sudden pressure. I spilled a bit on my bed and did my best to keep my mouth close *and* the tip of my foreskin close to hold the urine in. That pretty much turned me off of that for years, which is sad since I'd really like to try again these days but I'm no longer flexible enough to get my cock within 3 inches of my lips :(

jamison

Post by jamison »

^^ Start stretching man, you'll get there again. No doubt.
In training since 7/17/06. 6 inches away.
7/30/06 4.75 inches away
8/06/06 3 inches away. So close I can't wait!!!
8/19/06 2 inches away!
9/1/06 Just some light stretching for me for now.
9/13/06 1 inch away. Almost there.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

i had a gr8 selfsuk last nite. i drank nearly me full piss load while i sucked me knob.

selfing has 2 gr8 benefits ... suckin the cum an drinking ur own piss load.

cum on guys... lets hear more from u drinking piss an if u havent then try it when u selfsuck.

selfsuckingmaniac

I drink my piss but don't like to mix yellow with white

Post by selfsuckingmaniac »

I've urinated in my mouth since I was a kid and have never gotten sick from drinking it.
I'll drink my piss occasionally while self sucking. Other times when I feel the urge to drink my urine I simply pee into a bottle or glass and drink it down. It's warmth and smell is way different from my cum but it's still a turn on for me to drink it.
While self sucking I always shoot my load while my cock head is completely inside my mouth and always swallow my load of sperm. The only thing I find I don't enjoy is if I happen to pee into my mouth right after I cum.
The urine is usually much more bitter tasting and warmer than my sperm. The piss seems to overcome the tatse of my sperm because the urine taste is so different.
Because of that I prefer to savor the taste of my cum by itself while it's in my mouth and drink my pee long before I cum. I think the excitment of drinking my piss may help keep me hard while I'm sucking my cock.
There have been times where I'll stop sucking and pull out to piss all over myself, but then afterwards I have to shower so I don't smell like an uncleaned men's room floor that's covered with smelly piss on a hot day!

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

thats well horny selfsuckingmaniac.

hey Al, do u kno of any vids of guys selfsucing and taking a piss?

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

thats well horny selfsuckingmaniac.

hey Al, do u kno of any vids of guys selfsucing and taking a piss?

iloveselfers

Re: Can drinking my urine while self sucking make me sick?

Post by iloveselfers »

Just as selfsuckingmaniac, I've selfsucked and piss a few times. I don't do it every time (I don't even remember the last time I did it) but once I do it, I always drink lots of water before, cause I don't like the raw taste of the yellow thingy. I do it before cumming. It helps to keep myself hard and eager to my cum. I think every selfsucker should try to do this one day, specially the semen eaters. I mean, since you're sucking your own cock and eat your cum, why not? :wink: