Stretching Machine for SS

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jizzy

Stretching Machine for SS

Post by jizzy »

Quite by accident, while working out, I found myself in a quasi-X position on one of the machines. I quickly realized how this machine may be a great help in getting stretched for X. The machine is a Leg Press. I'll describe it, but its quite common in most gyms. The seat is very near the floor. You sit in the seat which is approximately at a 45 degree angle to a flat footboard about 2 feet above the seat. You place your feet on the footboard. Iron plates are loaded on either side of the footboard. Basically, you are extending your legs into a press. You will start with your knees against your chest. You straighten your legs pressing the weights up towards the ceiling at a 45 degree angle.

While performing this, I allowed the downward movement (legs back to chest) to go as far as I could handle. In this position, to my amazement, the stretch was so good that I could actually reach my arms under my legs in the start of a classic X. WARNING: Be very careful. Injury can result in any exercise, particularly this one. If you are NEW TO THE MACHINE or WORKING OUT, I suggest you get instruction or observe someone using the machine. ALSO... IMPORTANT Do not use any weight if you are NOT USED to the machine. Simply get the movement and stretch down. Later, you can start to add weights. It's more important to get the movement and stretch down. However, weights (and gravity) may help increase the stretch, particulalry the downward movement.

Let me know your results.....

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

Hah, I wonder what would happen if someone used this machine to SS in a public gym.

Nice find though. Wish I had one at home.

thepast123

Re: Stretching Machine for SS

Post by thepast123 »

jizzy wrote:Quite by accident, while working out, I found myself in a quasi-X position on one of the machines. I quickly realized how this machine may be a great help in getting stretched for X. The machine is a Leg Press. I'll describe it, but its quite common in most gyms. The seat is very near the floor. You sit in the seat which is approximately at a 45 degree angle to a flat footboard about 2 feet above the seat. You place your feet on the footboard. Iron plates are loaded on either side of the footboard. Basically, you are extending your legs into a press. You will start with your knees against your chest. You straighten your legs pressing the weights up towards the ceiling at a 45 degree angle.

While performing this, I allowed the downward movement (legs back to chest) to go as far as I could handle. In this position, to my amazement, the stretch was so good that I could actually reach my arms under my legs in the start of a classic X. WARNING: Be very careful. Injury can result in any exercise, particularly this one. If you are NEW TO THE MACHINE or WORKING OUT, I suggest you get instruction or observe someone using the back stretching machine. ALSO... IMPORTANT Do not use any weight if you are NOT USED to the machine. Simply get the movement and stretch down. Later, you can start to add weights. It's more important to get the movement and stretch down. However, weights (and gravity) may help increase the stretch, particulalry the downward movement.

Let me know your results.....

Hello zizzy,
Could you please suggest me which stretching machine should I use??

slck201

Re: Stretching Machine for SS

Post by slck201 »

u should do and post pictures of you using this machine!