I finally did it.. but there is an issue..

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Val13

I finally did it.. but there is an issue..

Post by Val13 »

Hello i have been trying for at least a year unsuccessfully and thanks to this forum i finally managed to get it in. I did everything it said and boom it slided in. It felt sooo good. I am uncut and i can get it in by pulling my foreskin back and tugging my balls to the right, proceeding by pushing my hands against my bed and it goes in. However once i try any movement it instantly slides out. I need some help what do i do?
Val13

aleingang69

Re: I finally did it.. but there is an issue..

Post by aleingang69 »

Not having a foreskin I can't offer anything beyond: keep at it, man - you'll figure it out in time, and you'll have a great time trying!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

You need a harder surface to be sitting on. Something rigid enough that your cock is held in place by the pressure of being "sat" on. I have never had any luck with a bed. Arms of an armchair or something like a small sawhorse have always worked best for me.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

I am uncut and yes it is much more difficult to SF than cut.

You will just have to be patient and keep practicing. You will manage it in the end.

NinjaTec

Post by NinjaTec »

Val13 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm
Hello i have been trying for at least a year unsuccessfully and thanks to this forum i finally managed to get it in. I did everything it said and boom it slided in. It felt sooo good. I am uncut and i can get it in by pulling my foreskin back and tugging my balls to the right, proceeding by pushing my hands against my bed and it goes in. However once i try any movement it instantly slides out. I need some help what do i do?
Val13

My method since I'm uncut too is use a rubber band and tie 2 or 3 inches below the head tight but not too tight. This method works for me but just make sure you tie it tight enough so it won't slip off in your hole and not too tight to block off blood flow. Hope this helps