Do you get deeper with more exerience

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, Ziggurat

variousandy

Do you get deeper with more exerience

Post by variousandy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

DSC01327.JPG
Less than a week ago I couldn't self fuck , WOW I can now , how much cock can you guys get in ,from starting as a beginner do you find overtime that things stretch a bit and effectively gets your cock nearer the target and then get deeper penetration , I know if your longer you get more in but from starting to say 2-3 years do you get more ,tantalising thought .

Ziggurat

Re: Do you get deeper with more exerience

Post by Ziggurat » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:34 pm

I always found that depth differs with positioning. I can only get it in if I sit on myself using the riding position. Once its in for a minute or two, then I can hold it in with one hand and move to a different position. I have some videos where I'm sitting on a chair spread eagled facing the camera for a really clear view, but I've always snipped off the point where I was on a different chair using the ride position for initial entry. I do have a few vids that show the transition... I'll see if I can find them.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:35 am

I'd say it's like most things - you will get better with practice. Trying different things: twisting your cock and balls in the opposite direction, experimenting with how you push on the base of your cock to get more depth, etc.
And think how much fun you'll have experimenting!

variousandy

Post by variousandy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Thanks for the replies guys , and yes I'm having lots of fun experimenting and hoping its a bit like self suck were by you learn as you go and experimenting and trying something new , witch is as much a part of the thrill as actually doing it ,because my journey with self suck as been amazing ,hope this will be the same .

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Yes Ive been selffucking a while and I can get in deeper now, for sure.

Neptoonmars

Post by Neptoonmars » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:37 am

I started trying to selffuck four days ago. At that stage I could not reach the the hole with the tip of my penis. Now I can comfortably reach past it and can bend the cock so that it points inward enough for insertion. its not a proper deep fuck but the progress I am making excites me as to what is possible.