Doesn't make sense to me?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Icantdoit

Doesn't make sense to me?

Post by Icantdoit »

I'm not sure how I can't get it in, and my cock is 7.25 inches. I've seen people with 5 inches get it in, and that would mean I would have a 2 inch advantage. Is some holes further away or what? Because my dick just reaches my hole, it has no extra length after my hole either.

aleingang69

Re: Doesn't make sense to me?

Post by aleingang69 »

I haven't measured the cock-base to asshole distance in a lot of men (though I would love to get a grant to do that study) but I suspect that there probably is variation there.
Are you twisting your cock around so the upper surface of your cockhead is what's pressed up against your hole? That'll definitely get you more distance than just grabbing the head and pulling it over your balls toward your hole.
Post a picture of your technique if you can, so we have more to go on.

AL

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

I'll post a picture as soon as my camera is fixed. (Shouldn't be long)

I'm sitting in a chair, pulling it down, it's turned around where the top part of the head is touching my hole.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

If you're sitting spread eagled with your feet propped up on a desk sorta thing may be the issue. The ass is sorta squished closed in that position.. Or at least I always find mine is.. That was how I first started in and man... the carple tunnel I got in my wrists was unbarable.. all for just squeezing the head in and having it pop right back out again.. not worth it in my opinion... meanwhile I've seen guys fuck themselves silly that way.. ah well... keep experimenting and having fun.

The best piece of advice I can give is, if something doesn't seem to work, then try something else for a bit. That was how I tried self riding, and its all I ever do now, since its all that seems to work for me.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

Hmm, that's my problem in that position. It keeps coming back out, even though I can just barely get it in there. I don't have a small dick, at least I don't think so. (7.5) So it must be the position I'm trying because I just can't seem to get enough length to get it up in there.

Mind giving me a detailed guide on self riding? Sounds amazing :).

Edit: I reallyyyy wanna fuck myself so badly, I have really powerful orgasms from just prostate simulation. I tried the bicycle seat method too. It worked more than others, but I still couldn't get enough in my hole to fuck. I can probably get the tip of the head in, and than it just comes out. Or if I try to ride it, not even before I move it pops back out. I've browsed this entire forum and nothing is stating my problem. (The threads with my problem haven't been replied to.) When I pull my cock down, and turn it around, move my balls to the left (I've tried left and right, left works better for me.), and align it with my hole, I try to push it in and it seems that my length get's shorter.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

My Patreon tip jar:

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

I'm not an xTube member and don't plan on being one. The demo doesn't give enough information either.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah, unfortunately I dont get to program the demo portion.. the site just takes some random 15 seconds that it feels is good... iritates me to say the least... I have some other free vids too that may help, but that one gives step by steps instructions.
My Patreon tip jar:

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

Ziggurat wrote:yeah, unfortunately I dont get to program the demo portion.. the site just takes some random 15 seconds that it feels is good... iritates me to say the least... I have some other free vids too that may help, but that one gives step by steps instructions.

Would you be able to upload the actual file to like uppit, megaupload or rapidshare?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

At the risk of sounding like a jerk or an asshole, I must decline. I am not willing to host this video for free as I dropped $400 on a new digital video camera to film it. I was not happy with the video quality of my webcam and smart phone. So I made a much higher quality video with decent audio and am hosting it at my paysite to try and recoup some of the expenses of my amateur exhibitionist hobby. If you don't wish to buy it, I understand, there's lot of free stuff you can find here and on many other sites. Please try to understand my point of view as well. Thank you.
My Patreon tip jar: