I saw this funny picture and it made me think of you guys

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

tyciol

I saw this funny picture and it made me think of you guys

Post by tyciol »

So anyway yeah I'm really impressed, I don't know how you guys manage the flexibility for this type of thing. I mean like, sure I point mine downward maybe 180 when I am doing some autoeroticism, but to do over 360 degrees of rotation to connect where your urethra to your large intestine is like amazing it is even cooler than
Image.

If you think about it, selfuck and selfsuck are like going in two different directions, because sucking requires pointing up, and fucking requires pointing down. All in all, you create a lot of bending flexibility or something right?
-Ty

Ziggurat

Re: I saw this funny picture and it made me think of you guy

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah. It requires a perfect balance of flexibility and rigidity all at the same time. It aint easy, but the payoff is amazing.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

tyciol

Re: I saw this funny picture and it made me think of you guy

Post by tyciol »

I do wonder though... if someone had a micropenis that was shorter than their perineum, they would be out of luck here eh?

I kinda wonder about how good this is supposed to feel though. Even if you curve it around get it in, can you even move much?
-Ty