To shave or not to shave

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

reznor

To shave or not to shave

Post by reznor »

Hi guys iv been self fucking for a wile and I'm curious as to your views of whether its better to have a shaved pubic area or to just keep it trim. me i keep mine well trimmed but i have been considering having a full shave as i find i end up pulling on the hair as i push my cock in and can start to hurt after a long secession. and weather it would make it easier to get more that 4 or 5 inches in me?? :wink:

Ziggurat

Re: To shave or not to shave

Post by Ziggurat »

I prefer shaved myself. Cock, balls, ass, pubic bone area. All of it. But that's just me. Penetration seems easier. Lubrication doesn't dry up so fast. I find its most important when doing this, that the ability to glide is everything. However, too much lube can make a mess. The more hair you have, the more lube you're gonna require.

I always use the self-riding technique, I'm just not long enough to lay back, fold it over, and push it right in. With the riding any amount of hair is detrimental. With the folding and skin overlapping the hair that gets caught makes it chaff like crazy. Then you're skin and follicles are all red and inflamed and you end up having to take a few days off. Especially when you're just learning how to do this, I find if you must keep at it every other day. If you take too much time off in between attempts, then it takes to long to get the hang of it all over again. You lose that sense of familiarity.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

datemyself

Re: To shave or not to shave

Post by datemyself »

SHAVED!!!
and adds a lil more pleasure/sensitivity, imo.