pee in own anus

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

antilliaan

pee in own anus

Post by antilliaan »

Are there someone that can pee in his own anus I can i want to know if there more guys that can do it? :P

speedgrx1

Re: pee in own anus

Post by speedgrx1 »

I can, but i perfer to cum in my ass.

antilliaan

Post by antilliaan »

speedgrx1 wrote:I can, but i perfer to cum in my ass.
Can you cum in yor own ass?????? like to know how, I want that to

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I would love to piss in my ass. Cumming in your ass is from my experience not easy. I can cum while fucking myself, but no cum goes up my ass, it only comes out when I pull out. Still probably some of the most amazing orgasms I've ever had, but to actually cum inside is difficult because your cock gets harder and due to the positioning it sort of pinches off your tube.

How do you piss up your ass? Do you get really loose before and put your limp cock inside? Any tips would be awesome. That is something I've always wanted to do.

antilliaan

Post by antilliaan »

your must be erect, you putt in your ass and let the pee flow inside. :P

tyciol

Post by tyciol »

I imagine this would be very hard, and if it were possibly, being flaccid would be more of an advantage than being hard.

Surely anyone who has tried peeing with a boner knows that if you just use your hand to push your cock down to aim it at the water, this pressure interrupts the stream. It might still come out, but not as easily, and it doesn't feel nice.

I always do anterior pelvic tilt (a forward bent, in the hip joint, not the spine) to angle the pelvis (and penis) at the bowl, which doesn't require pushing down on the penis and interrupting the flow.

Selfuck however, inherently requires that bending, so the ease of flow would be very much interrupted.

I think your Kuso Miso Technique would be more enjoyable with someone else, TBH.
-Ty

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I finally was able to piss in my ass, what an incredible feeling! It took a long time to get everything to work, but I got to piss a nice amount in my ass! I just had to make sure my asshole was really stretched and just pop my cock in there and piss. Very fun!

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

never thought I could SF until learning about it, taking time to keep trying and doing it. pissing aspect seems interesting, may need to give it a try sometime

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Tried several times. Not sure what it is but not able to piss while SF. I can cum though.

Ienjoyselffuck

Post by Ienjoyselffuck »

I can pee in my own anus. It takes some control to do it. I usually wait till my bladder is really full. Once I start I can fill it streaming warm pee deep inside.

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

Very hot! Must try this.