Can't keep hard while riding own dick.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ZeroTheDarkLord

Can't keep hard while riding own dick.

Post by ZeroTheDarkLord »

Hello,

I have almost mastered being able to ride my own dick. I am able to turn my dick around and sit on almost over half of it and ride it for a little while, the only problem is I think because of the way it's bent and I'm sitting on it, it only stays hard for a little while, usually about 8 minutes. It's the best feeling I've ever felt. I just wish I could keep doing it for a longer time. Any suggestions?

ZeroTheDarkLord

Re: Can't keep hard while riding own dick.

Any advice from anyone?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats on your progress, man - that's great!

I know it's frustrating, but I'd say more practice is probably your best friend in this situation. I know you're probably thinking "Oh no - don't make me spend even more time experiencing the indescribable pleasure of fucking myself in the ass" ;)

Is the cock-deflation only happening like this when you're fucking yourself? Do you jack off for longer that this without losing your boner?

Have you tried twisting your cock in the opposite direction when you're pulling it toward your hole? I wonder of it might be a nerve thing. Have you tried changing positions when you start to get softer?

Give us some details and we'll see if we can get you fixed up!

AL

ZeroTheDarkLord

I can go for hours having sex or jerking off. I built my own kind of, platform table like deal to fuck myself on. If you PM me I have a video I will show you of me doing it. Then maybe you can give me an opinion.

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

I know exactly where you're coming from (pun intended). I absolutely love riding my cock! Sitting on something soft helps. I wrote this. It should help. I'd loved to see that video too.viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4265 Let me know if this helps.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Can you post the video on the site here? We'd all love to see it. Keeping a semi is probably your best bet when self fucking. IF you get too hard, you just wont stay folded over.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ZeroTheDarkLord

this is the video, I have it set on private so it's going to ask you for a pin, the pin is 1992, please enjoy. It feels so good, give me your thoughts.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=eTRUM-J172-

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

Amazing video! So hot! It is seriously one of the best selffucking videos I've ever seen. Great body too! Looks nice and hairless. Please keep posting more videos. Just keep trying to press down with your hips getting your cock as deep as it can go and eventually it'll never want to wall out.
Last edited by Self-lover on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Dude, if that's your first video, you're a natural and a pro!! Brav-the-fuck-o!! That's looks perfect to me. I've always used the riding technique and I can't advise anything to this video. Its really tough finding the right surface to do this from. The height is important, the width is important, even the length of what you're balancing on is important. I've tried stools, chairs, tables... the best thing I've ever used was an old cat's scratching post with a sponge and towel over it. But it fell apart. Nothing since has ever given me the same ride. Now I've fallen so out of practice, its hard just to get it back inside myself. Keep it up and in there! :D
My Patreon tip jar:

ZeroTheDarkLord

I've been using lotion as lube, today I got some KY jelly. Feels the same honestly. I can go for like 5 min then it gets too soft to keep fucking it. So i take my dick out and jerk it off again like normal till it gets hard, then swing it back under shove it in my ass and fuck it some more, but then it gets soft again! It feels amazing, I don't understand why it wont stay hard. I have no problem when I have sex or masturbate normally, I'm always as hard as a steel pipe lol.

Question,
Do you jerk off a while before you fuck yoursef? Or do you just get hard and shove it in.

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

Yea I'll play with it to get semi-hard. I got some thick rubber bands at Staples and I'll put one around the base of my dick and under my balls. It works great! Acts like a cockring and keeps you hard and it feels so much better when your cock is hard and deep inside. Give it a try. Are you gonna post more videos soon?

a3n0y3d

Post by a3n0y3d »

duhchris, the pin for your video doesn't work anymore. can you post a new one please?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I use a penis pump that I made to get me inflated to the size of my usual erection or bigger, but without the rigidity. It usually does the trick for me. But even the semi hardness fades pretty fast, but the the swollenness from the pumping is usually enough to keep it inside. We all do something different. Its an art, not a science. :)
My Patreon tip jar:

ZeroTheDarkLord

Do any of you guys play with your ass to loosen your hole up or no?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Oh yeah.. all the time.
My Patreon tip jar: