Can't keep hard while riding own dick.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ZeroTheDarkLord

Re: Can't keep hard while riding own dick.

Post by ZeroTheDarkLord »

I mean right before you self fuck.

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

I don't. I figure the tighter the better it will feel. All I usually do is lube my ass.

ZeroTheDarkLord

I've tried everything! I've looked everywhere, watched tons of video, I'm bound and determined.

Last night I was riding myself and it was feeling pretty good, I wasn't getting soft, it was about 10 minutes. I noticed that it was starting to feel really good and that I was getting harder. So, I kept going. It felt so good I went faster and faster and harder and I was getting my cock deep into me and then all of a sudden I had that amazing feeling you build up right before you cum and I lost it and went nuts and I've never rode my cock so hard before I got it incredibly deep into me and I felt my dick swell up inside me and my ass squeezing it and I came. It's the best orgasm I've ever had. Thank you guys for all your help and advice. Here's the video of the results!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=uSmZ8-J873-

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Purrfect ride to orgasm! Bravo Zero!! Well done. I'ma go do this right now!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ZeroTheDarkLord

I made a new Thread for this so everyone can see and comment on it.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5195

Whoever mod's this forum should lock this particular thread.

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

That was insanely hot! Please keep making videos. You have a gift. Can you add sound? It'd be great to hear how good it feels for you.

ZeroTheDarkLord

Yeah I will. The webcam mic sucks. I have an actual mic I can use though. Ill let you know ;]

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Amazing, Duhchris - we LOVE a success story! Was there something you did in particular that you think led to this outcome?

I usually leave threads unlocked figuring it'll be good for guys who are searching for solutions to be able to continue ongoing discussions; even if the discussion is old the information is still good.

Al

ZeroTheDarkLord

Amazing, Duhchris - we LOVE a success story! Was there something you did in particular that you think led to this outcome?
Yes, practice. From my experience, when you first start self fucking it hurts, really bad. The skin that like connects your balls to your crotch needs to be stretched and elastic. Every time you self fuck it will stretch it a little more, and you can not self fuck comfortably until it is stretched. I can see the places where it has stretched on me, it has stretched by almost an inch, so that's an inch more room, more dick in my ass. You have to use something soft too. Previously I was using a towel on a skinny wooden board. Then I used a pillow on the same board, that made me cum. The surface you self fuck on needs to be firm, sturdy, yet soft at the same time to allow blood flow through keeping your dick hard and not pinching any nerves so that you can get the best feeling and eventually cum. I now use a Foam Yoga Block that I got at walmart for 10 dollars. I put the Yoga Block on a chair, put a towel over it, sit on it and get my dick in my ass and I can now fuck myself hands free, It's amazing. I'll get a video when I can. But the moral of the story is practice. It's going to hurt the first few times because you're stretching a little skin, but once you get it, it no longer hurts, it's comfortable, and it's amazing. :lol:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - great advice, man - that kind of specific info from experience is invaluable. I have recommended yoga blocks before as a good possible base for a self-fuck setup - it's great to hear confirmation that they work well.

I hope you'll post a video here in the forums soon, man!

Al

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

Cut the yoga block in half. That's what I did and it works great. Makes it a lot more stable so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride.