Riding my dick, cumming inside/out

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ZeroTheDarkLord

Riding my dick, cumming inside/out

Post by ZeroTheDarkLord »

I've tried everything! I've looked everywhere, watched tons of video, I'm bound and determined.

Last night I was riding myself and it was feeling pretty good, I wasn't getting soft, it was about 10 minutes. I noticed that it was starting to feel really good and that I was getting harder. So, I kept going. It felt so good I went faster and faster and harder and I was getting my cock deep into me and then all of a sudden I had that amazing feeling you build up right before you cum and I lost it and went nuts and I've never rode my cock so hard before I got it incredibly deep into me and I felt my dick swell up inside me and my ass squeezing it and I came. It's the best orgasm I've ever had. Thank you to everyone on this forum for all your help and advice. Here's the video results!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=uSmZ8-J873-