Can I reach it ?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mgamba

Can I reach it ?

Post by mgamba »

Hi to all,

I'm new on this interresting forum.

I saw the different posts related to the self-fucking.
This is exciting and I want to do it too.

I am aware that anatomical factors can make it easy or difficult, sach as the penis length, the length between the penis base (or balls base) and the anus, and the deepness of the anal hole itself.

As far I can reach my anus with my gland and if stretching more, go a litlle at the rear of it.
But my anus is a little in the deepness, not going at the surface.
I will show you two pictures to ask you if you think I will succeed or if it seems you to be impossible.
In those pictures, I stretch my penis a lot but it is not erected at all.

What do you think ?

Thanks.
Attachments
image201306220001.jpg
image201306220002.jpg

aleingang69

Re: Can I reach it ?

Post by aleingang69 »

It's hard to tell from the pictures. Can you pull your cock far enough the the head is completely past your asshole? If you can do that you should be able to at least get the head in by pressing on the shaft while you hold it in that position.

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

I think in some position the head can go past the anus.
The main problem is that in those positions the head is not hard enough to go in, but slips.

Maybe I should work on anal opening before trying and getting the right lube ?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

It works differently for every guy Mgamba. I stopped doing this about three years ago, and what worked for me back then doesn't seem to work for me now... its a very weird activity that is very enjoyable when you pull it off, but it takes a long time to get just right for yourself...

If something doesn't work right away, try new things, but do try the first things again once in a while... basically when you find something that is really easy for you, you'll stick with it, but you should always try new things too. For me, the riding thing was always easiest.. I was never able to just lie on my back and spread my legs and shove my cock in my ass the way some guys and trannies can... But I keep trying every now and again...

Good luck!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Mgamba - I just want to be sure you understand the basic technique that works best for a lot of guys. You're not trying to push the head of your cock into your asshole - you're pulling the head PAST the hole and then pressing on the shaft right over the hole. If you do this the head will follow the shaft in and you'll have more of your cock in there right away. Does that make sense to you?

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

Thank you ziggurat and alleingang.

Yes I think I understood the basics.
When stretching and pulling my balls aside, I can reach the anus with the head and go a little past it.
So probably I will be able to do it.

Today I shortly tried something : laying on my knees and crouched over a mirror on the ground.
So I have a visual on the target and can see exactly what I do.

I could see that i can go a little past the hole so probably I will succeed.
Its probably just a matter of trying and getting the hole enough opened.

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

Since last time I tried a few more times.
I can stretch my penis so that the glans is past the anus.
Sometimes i could press it strongly on the hole, but it did not go inside yet.
It's already nice to feel the head against the anus, ready to go in...
That made me cum one time in this position.

I'll have to open my anus with something and keep it opened to go in.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Keep at it - every man has to figure out what works for him. Glad you're not giving up!